How do I download Far Cry 5 with xbox gamepass on pc?

Discus and support How do I download Far Cry 5 with xbox gamepass on pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox gamepass ultimate and I am trying to download Far Cry 5 on my pc but when ever I click the install button it will launch ubisoft connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jon Matye, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Jon Matye
    Jon Matye Guest

I have xbox gamepass ultimate and I am trying to download Far Cry 5 on my pc but when ever I click the install button it will launch ubisoft connect and it will load for a second then turn into a grey screen. I have tried to reinstall both apps and it did nothing.

:)

Jon Matye, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Jon!

Be sure that the Ubisoft account you're currently using is linked to your correct Xbox account where your subscription is currently attached to.

Check the guide from the link below on how to link your account from Ubisoft correctly.
    - https://www.ubisoft.com/help/account/article/li...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If it's linked correctly, try to repair and reset the Xbox app, Ubisoft connect, and the Microsoft Store.
    - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

Clear as well the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Don't forget to check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  3. Robert RedXBox Win User

cant find the season pass content, please help.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/far-cry-5-launches-for-pc-xbox-one-and-playstation-4-520435.shtml

Furthermore, console players who buy the gold edition of Far Cry 5 (base game, season game, and various bonus content) will get Far Cry 3 Classic Edition as well, on May 29th. On the other hand, PC users will receive the full version of Far Cry 3
    on June 26th.

this is what this page, says that the season pass gets access to Far Cry 3 on may 29, I also was thinking when I got the season pass that we should see it sooner, but I guess will just have to wait for them to release it to us, so far the season pass only downloaded
    one item on my account too, I got my Far Cry 5 season pass from my local GameStop store. I hope this info, helps.
  4. Jopppi Win User

Far Cry 5 season pass

I have the same problem, I ordered online Far cry 5 Gold.

And redeem the code on my laptop on my account.

So now on my xbox ready to download the game, there is only Far cry 5...

The gold edition is not shown as purchased.

But in my purchase/billing list on my account Far Cry 5 Gold is shown....

Very strange...
  5. Smwutches Win User

Farcry 3 free with farcry 5 preorder

6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Farcry 5 DLC. Unable to find or play season pass DLC.

Try managing Far Cry 5 as game and see what DLC pops up and download those instead. I don't own Far Cry 5 specifically but is there any DLC even for the game yet>?
Thema:

1. How do I download Far Cry 5 with xbox gamepass on pc? - Similar Threads - download Far Cry

2. why does my file download of far cry 6 keep disappearing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my file download of far cry 6 keep disappearing?: I've tried downloading the game several several times now and the download just stops on it's own and my xbox has no trace if the game on the hard drive and it doesn't have any listing for the...
  3. Bought far cry ultimate but don’t do download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought far cry ultimate but don’t do download: I bought the ultimate far cry package , my card is listed as paid , but the download was not done , and it asks me to buy it again . d8f83577-e94f-4d48-8294-76cc5f26a5c3
  4. Can't download Far Cry 4 (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Far Cry 4 (Xbox 360): Hey all, Just bought Far Cry 4 for Xbox 360, and right when I open it, it has me download an update that ~430 MB big. The problem isn't space, I think. About a quarter of the way through it says...
  5. Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...

in XboX Insiders
    Internet data statistics totally broken. I just download 9gb patch for friday 13 game, far...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  6. Can't download Far Cry 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Far Cry 2: Just tried to download Far Cry 2 on my Xbox 360, need a response, but please don't reply with [Mod Removed: Profanity] responses like: if i have an active xbox live gold, or i need a credit card...
  7. Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Far Cry 2 on xbox360 free games with gold: Hi there. I have tried multiple times to download the free Far Cry 2 on our xbox360 but it gets to about 79% and fails every time. Got heaps of storage space. When I test the xbox live connection...
  8. Far cry 2. Says im on xbox.com when i try to download it off of free games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 2. Says im on xbox.com when i try to download it off of free games.: Ive tried downloading it but every time i try it just says it need to be bought off of a xbox and not xbox.com. Ive tried restarting xbox, waited days. anyone experience this problem and know a...
  9. I can't download Far Cry 2 games with gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Far Cry 2 games with gold.: I have bee trying to download Far Cry 2 to my xbox one s through games with gold. I can not download it on the xbox or from online. I keep getting error messages on the website saying "It appears...
  10. Redeem FAR CRY 5 Season Pass code - acknowledged in account but wont download ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem FAR CRY 5 Season Pass code - acknowledged in account but wont download ?: I redeemed all my DLC codes that came with my gold editiion of Far Cry 5 earlier... all acknowledge and downloaded, however my season pass code took a while and says something went wrong... I...