How do I do the Xbox 360 family settings without the code without the password?

Discus and support How do I do the Xbox 360 family settings without the code without the password? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help with doing the console settings by doing the system info and then doing the combination but I can’t do it but I have done it right and it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ben kirby1, Dec 17, 2022.

1. ben kirby1
    ben kirby1 Guest

I need help with doing the console settings by doing the system info and then doing the combination but I can’t do it but I have done it right and it’s supposed to happen but I don’t get it why it’s not working

:)

ben kirby1, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. CallingBoot0986 Win User

Family code

How can i reset the family settings without that code
  4. AidanCrowther1 Win User

Screentime page - can't set time limit for my child

Hello,

I am also experiencing problems with the family code but for different reasons. I work with families, and they are looking tohabe the code removed. However, they do not remember the password nor the email that was origianlly used. Is there a way to reset
    or get rid of the password without actually having an email account with microsoft? It says you can change it online, however that requires an account.

Thanks!
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Restting the family code without the password

Hey there!

For account related issues such as this, our chat or phone support team will be your primary route to take. Go ahead and reach them through our
    Contact Us page and keep us posted!
  6. Paul4575 Win User

I need help resetting my Xbox 360 if possible

So I just got a Xbox 360 from my dad, and it has a pass code on it, so I can't do anything on it, I need help resetting the Xbox so I can actually play games on it, no one knows the pass code, so I was wondering how can I reset it without doing
    all the family setting stuff
    Look on YouTube how to reset pass code I'm fairly new this but learning as I go along . Go into xbox dash board

RESET PASS CODE

System info #

LT RT X Y LB RB

Lhs black

R D A L
Thema:

1. How do I do the Xbox 360 family settings without the code without the password? - Similar Threads - 360 family settings

2. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  3. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  4. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  5. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  6. I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode: I need help resetting family passcode 6df05ed9-032a-466b-9023-5ecda223aaa4
  7. How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360: Got 2nd hand 360. Cant find out how to make it allow adult games. Help!!! Norma 8dc101e4-be61-4639-bcb3-d38a9e47fca3
  8. My family code for my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    My family code for my Xbox 360: Can you send me my code for my family passcode 3e952e34-3898-4024-967e-3873f7620046
  9. Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?: I have recently bought an Xbox 360 and have found that there are family settings on it which I do not have the code to. da9ff7b8-6016-4d1b-85e7-0e81c8f9307a
  10. I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...: Hi I'm wondering how I can download my profile back to my Xbox 360.. I factory reset it and now it won't let me download my profile saying I'm already signed in a Xbox...