How do I Dispute a ban that is unfair?

Discus and support How do I Dispute a ban that is unfair? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended from communication for 2 days because of my gamerpic, my gamer pic has nothing that violates code of conduct within it. How can people... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kuhazy����������������, Oct 29, 2022.

1. How do I Dispute a ban that is unfair?

I was suspended from communication for 2 days because of my gamerpic, my gamer pic has nothing that violates code of conduct within it. How can people go around with half naked girls and sexual content on their gamerpic however my kid friendly gamerpic gets me a suspension? My gamerpic is a basic PHD flopper gamerpic is there anything about this that violates CoC, and how am I able to resolve it?
    How do I Dispute a ban that is unfair? [​IMG]

:)

Kuhazy����������������, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Kuhazyï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ Win User

Ah I see, it is not available for review, oh well Thankyou.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

Banned unfair dispute

5. DarkOptDoomBus Win User

how to dispute a ban

Who the heck says you are the judge and the jury!?
  6. DarkOptDoomBus Win User

how to dispute a ban

This is garbage you guys need to quit banning people! we pay for this service!
Thema:

1. How do I Dispute a ban that is unfair? - Similar Threads - Dispute ban unfair

2. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. How to dispute a transaction

in XBoX on Windows
    How to dispute a transaction: I was charged 18.07 for a free trial I never paid for 1ba3ab69-72cd-4345-97c4-a561ae1c5ca7
  5. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40
  6. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  7. I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.: I have a charge from Microsoft on my card for $16.99!This card isn't even listed on my account!!! 0e9a0c27-3a0f-483a-908c-345d38a1ca1e
  8. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  9. I have been charged $59 a yea for several years and I try to dispute the charges. I don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $59 a yea for several years and I try to dispute the charges. I don't...: I have been charged $59 a yea for several years and I try to dispute the charges. I don't have X Box, don't live at the address of record and no longer want to see this charge, what do I do....
  10. What's the reason for a ban here? It won't allow my friend to Dispute it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What's the reason for a ban here? It won't allow my friend to Dispute it.: So my friend has been banned for a LFG post that reads "Looking for active members for ASYLM (a clan within the game's own clan system) recent WN8 (ingame statisitic) of at least 2400+ is a must...