How do I disable the mouse cursor on the Xbox app when using cloud gaming?

Discus and support How do I disable the mouse cursor on the Xbox app when using cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today for cloud gaming on my PC and was wondering how to get rid of the mouse cursor on the Xbox app. If anyone can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ��Big Mack��Mills, May 30, 2023.

1. How do I disable the mouse cursor on the Xbox app when using cloud gaming?

I just got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today for cloud gaming on my PC and was wondering how to get rid of the mouse cursor on the Xbox app. If anyone can find a solution for this, I would appreciate it!

:)

��Big Mack��Mills, May 30, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Depending on what device you have, you have the option to lock your mouse movement / disable the mouse by clicking a button. This option is usually available on laptops.

Besides that, there is no a native way to disable the cursor
  3. ��Big Mack�� Win User

Do you know which mouse key that would be so I can fix this? I still have this issue.
  4. Nkredable000 Win User

mouse and keyboard not working in game! plz help!

hi, im not playing DayZ through the steam app, im playing it through the xbox app with game pass cloud gaming etc. when i go to play the game the initial start screen comes up to where you got "play" "options" etc etc and if i go to options and enable mouse and keyboard it will put another cursor in the middle of the screen in game of the xbox app and my cursor that i can move doesn't work for the game at all in any of the menus, neither does the keyboard. would i need to disable steam still? PLEASE help ik this is prolly confusing but i dont know to much about PC's and would just like to play DayZ with mouse and keyboard
  5. Nicknoalot Win User

Keyboard and Mouse Support

As someone said before me, you can suggest that at https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/

As I was going through the web searching for a full list of keyboard + mouse supported games, now I don't remember if I received this information off reddit or on the xbox site, but it mentioned they don't have mouse support on the Microsoft Edge app because
    there is already an onscreen cursor. That right there is a weird reason for not implementing the use of a mouse to move use said cursor. 🤔 I do hope they add mouse support on a web app, it'd be more convenient to the user I would think.
  6. BielPesarini Win User

No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020 using Xbox Cloud Gaming

The same problem here using PS5 Dualsense, the mouse cursor appeared on the left side of the screen and I can't play the game anymore, the controller doesn't work.

I tried to contact Xbox Support, but they don't know how to help.

I've played with Dualsense for a week without any problem.

Probably we will have to wait for the Mouse / Keyboard support on Cloud Gaming or try to create a new Xbox account.
Thema:

1. How do I disable the mouse cursor on the Xbox app when using cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - disable mouse cursor

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  5. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  6. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  7. Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?: Causing a problem with Dying Light 2 on pc. Sound wants to keep switching to controller headphone jack. Since I don't use the jack (and have no plans to ever use it) the game sound cuts out...
  8. How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...: How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard connected via usb? I can see that there is an option to do so on Xbox one but not on Xbox series X. Please I...
  9. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  10. Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...: Before if you were using keyboard and mouse it wouldn't pop up and ever since a few updates ago it is relentless. It's in the way and prevents using some of the in game shortcuts. I know I'm not...