how do i disable parental control on xbox pc?

Discus and support how do i disable parental control on xbox pc? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been unable to find how to disable parental control on xbox app on pc was woundering how to do it. 47bc4ea4-e74a-4bef-828b-fb5a982e8a5f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 20158063, Feb 28, 2023.

1. 20158063
    20158063 Guest

I have been unable to find how to disable parental control on xbox app on pc was woundering how to do it.

:)

20158063, Feb 28, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Could you please provide more information or clarify your statement further? Are you referring to the Privacy & Online Safety settings? Also, could you please let me know what you would like to do and why you want to disable parental controls?
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

my family

4. Beaver Bologna Win User

Parental Controls

This is how to reset your microsoft account password not how to bypass or disable the parental controls for an xbox.
  5. CopyableRoom371 Win User

Same xbox 2 profiles. Game wont play

If you have a trial for a game, then it should do that, or, if you have parental controls on that xbox, then try disable that.
  6. ngocphi Win User

How do i disable parental control on used Xbox 360

You gotta call support

There is a reset code as long as it's not a parental passcode

Family setting passcode is completely different
Thema:

1. how do i disable parental control on xbox pc? - Similar Threads - disable parental control

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  5. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  6. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  7. Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?: Causing a problem with Dying Light 2 on pc. Sound wants to keep switching to controller headphone jack. Since I don't use the jack (and have no plans to ever use it) the game sound cuts out...
  8. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  9. How can a parent disable the need for a kid to sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can a parent disable the need for a kid to sign in?: We don't play games online. We actually hate it. Is there a way I can disable the requirement that my kids need their passwords to play games on the Xbox? It's annoying....
  10. i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls how to disable them and why my...: i recently bought an xbox 360 used, it has parental controls, i have no clue of what they are. what could i do? the hdd also says it has 120gb on the top, but when going to the space, it only...