How do I disable automatic log ins

Discus and support How do I disable automatic log ins in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm so tired of hopping onto Outlook.com or Xbox.com or any micro-soft related website and when I log in it automatically logs me into an account I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XTG72, Sep 23, 2016.

1. XTG72
    XTG72 Guest

I'm so tired of hopping onto Outlook.com or Xbox.com or any micro-soft related website and when I log in it automatically logs me into an account I don't have access to anymore.

HOW DO I DISABLE this s****y log in feature?

:)

XTG72, Sep 23, 2016
  2. Lavina700
    Lavina700 Guest
    Xbox live gold

Hello. I had the automatic extension xbox live Gold to 12 months. But I don't want it. I disable automatic exstention. But I don't know how disable xbox live gold now. Can you disable my subscription xbox live gold and return spent money. Account
    [Mod Removed]. Thanks

Lavina700, Sep 23, 2016
  3. SirPsp
    SirPsp Guest
    Disable Automatic Downloads

When I purchase a game from the website, it automatically downloads it to my 'Home' Xbox. Can I disable this?

I usually download games to a different console and I don't want to waste bandwidth because it's downloading it twice.

SirPsp, Sep 23, 2016
  4. How do I disable automatic log ins

Hi,

Windows 10 uses the Microsoft Account you used to create the profile to login with Windows. You can add a different Microsoft Account to your already created profile on Windows 10 by going to Settings>Accounts>Email and App accounts>Add a Microsoft Account.

This will allow you to have the ability to select the Microsoft Account you want to use when using apps such as the Xbox app to chose the Microsoft Account. For Microsoft Edge, if you go to Settings>Account and it should bring a list of accounts you can
    use. If that still does not work, try going in-private to see if it allows you to login with the different account. If you remove the old Microsoft Account and link your login for your PC with the new one you add, it should automatically do it. You may have
    to login once on Edge once after.

Alliance United, Sep 26, 2016
  5. Alliance United Win User

Hi,

Windows 10 uses the Microsoft Account you used to create the profile to login with Windows. You can add a different Microsoft Account to your already created profile on Windows 10 by going to Settings>Accounts>Email and App accounts>Add a Microsoft Account.

This will allow you to have the ability to select the Microsoft Account you want to use when using apps such as the Xbox app to chose the Microsoft Account. For Microsoft Edge, if you go to Settings>Account and it should bring a list of accounts you can
    use. If that still does not work, try going in-private to see if it allows you to login with the different account. If you remove the old Microsoft Account and link your login for your PC with the new one you add, it should automatically do it. You may have
    to login once on Edge once after.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

fifa 21 i cant change my ea account

how do i do that
    You will need to visit this website: EA Help: Official Support. Go to accounts the you will be asked to enter your log ins. you will be connected to a live chat agent.
  7. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Temporary log ins

I Suggest you make Report of the Insues because the App is a Beta Version yet so the Insues Report is of big inportant and if the PC is a Public Use, ask the users to no save Loggin in Machines
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Temporary log ins

Hi AD Kaori,

When you add Microsoft accounts to the Xbox app (Beta), the accounts are saved in Windows as accounts that are used by other apps on Windows, like the Xbox app (Beta). In order for the app to forget the accounts, you need to remove the accounts from the
    PC's Windows Account settings. First go to Settings>Accounts>Email and app accounts>remove the account(s) you want gone>reset the xbox app, and after resetting the app, you should no longer see their accounts as options to sign in and they will need
    to re-add them if they wish to use their own accounts to play games. If they still appear for whatever reason, go ahead and reboot the PC's. The process will need to be repeated if you do not want their accounts to be saved onto the PC's. Instead of signing
    in with a Microsoft account, you can try
    setting up local accounts
    on the PC's and set up the Microsoft Store with offline permissions using the account that owns the game, therfore the other local accounts should also be able to play, however it is best to play with their own accounts to play
    with their progress. It may be tedious, but the steps above should remove their accounts after use, and then they can log in again whenever they want to play.

Let us know if that helps or if you have any other questions!
  9. Sophomaniac Win User

how to disable automatic subscription for 1month??

To disable you need to call customer support and request it.

If you want to enable it, just pay for a subscription with your credit card.
Thema:

1. How do I disable automatic log ins - Similar Threads - disable automatic log

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  5. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  6. Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Skip Ahead update disabled HDR?: Has anyone else had HDR completely disabled on their Xbox after the latest Skip Ahead update? Ive tried switching to different resolutions, making sure Night Mode wasn't on by accident, tried...
  7. Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?: Causing a problem with Dying Light 2 on pc. Sound wants to keep switching to controller headphone jack. Since I don't use the jack (and have no plans to ever use it) the game sound cuts out...
  8. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  9. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  10. Disable recording feature on the HoloLens

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable recording feature on the HoloLens: How can I disable the recording feature on the HoloLens 2 for the user? Kiosk mode? uninstall an app? 5386eea7-6d0b-4998-80c9-01df6d5baaea