How do I delete my whole entire or make my whole entire profile private most importantly my...

Discus and support How do I delete my whole entire or make my whole entire profile private most importantly my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been falsely reported on old Looking for Group posts and I am being suspended every other week because there is no dispute button. I have set my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LaurenAka Jerz, Dec 8, 2022.

1. How do I delete my whole entire or make my whole entire profile private most importantly my...

I have been falsely reported on old Looking for Group posts and I am being suspended every other week because there is no dispute button. I have set my privacy settings to blocked so no one can see my activity feed. I wake up this morning to another 2 day suspension over a fortnite post that was guideline followed! No enforcement team or dispute option is not fair. The person reporting me is playing while I’m communication banned for doing NOTHING 4 times in 1 month and no one has helped me. I’ve called, I’ve watched videos. I need my activity feed and lfg posts to not appear on my page and I want to delete them all at the same time I have way too many.

:)

LaurenAka Jerz, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

How do I delete my whole entire or make my whole entire profile private most importantly my activity feed with old looking for group posts I’ve made?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LaurenAka, unfortunately it is not possible to delete the your activity and from what you mention already has everything locked in your privacy setting.

And about Enforcement, is a department apart from this community and Xbox service and is not possible for us to access to your account and enforcement details.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  3. II IX Jeteye IX Win User

Will Later xbox One's have better graphic's??

That whole entire post made my night. Xbox one has the most updated graphics in all of mankind. Consoles do not have equal graphics.
  4. Xenarcus Win User

Zombies!!!!!!

My highest round in my whole entire zombies playtime is 31. COUNT ME IN BRO.
  5. xBonnyx Win User

Situational Awareness

This is how i play my game - i will always be an engineer and am frontline infantry and if i'm ever using a different class it is only for this reason.

My whole game consists of helping my team and my side missions are entirely vengences.
  6. MattTustin Win User

TWD: 400 Days - not able to play it

I skipped back to the first Chapter I played (In this case, it was Day 2), and now it gives me the option to continue with 'A', but not start the whole thing again, which is what I want to do. Short of deleting my entire save file for all the episodes,
    is there anything I can do?
Thema:

How do I delete my whole entire or make my whole entire profile private most importantly my...

1. How do I delete my whole entire or make my whole entire profile private most importantly my... - Similar Threads - delete whole entire

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  4. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  5. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  8. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  9. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...
  10. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745