How do i delete my security pin?

Discus and support How do i delete my security pin? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant delete my security pin. 597927b6-58d3-4bcd-990e-7b804d8118c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alan kyztowowiz, Feb 4, 2023.

1. How do i delete my security pin?

I cant delete my security pin.

:)

Alan kyztowowiz, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Alan, to delete the Pin follow the procedures below.

Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon. ...

Select Sign-in options, and click/tap on I forgot my PIN.

Click/tap on Continue.

Leave the PIN fields empty, and click/tap on Cancel.

Your PIN will now be removed.
  3. DiCalzi Win User

I'm trying to sign in to my xbox account on my pc and i forgot the pin how to i reset it?

I'm assuming you are talking about the PIN on the Xbox when you sign in, which is 6 digits? If you have a friend who has an Xbox, try signing in on their console, then go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & PIN > Delete my PIN. Then sign out of it when done.

Do you sign in to your PC with a PIN?
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

When adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. No idea what this is please can you help?

It really is quite a strange case, I suggest you try to delete the PIN, press the Xbox  button to open the panel.
    Go to Profile & System > Settings > Account > Login, Security & PIN > Delete My PIN. If that doesn't work I believe you should format your console to see if the option disappears from your Xbox.
  5. - AJ - Win User

How do I sign in with a pin if it never asked me to make it?.

Hi, Tara! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues signing in.

Could you try using the wrong pin three times in a row? this should make the pin default to your Microsoft Account password and allow you to sign in.

Once you do this, go Settings > Account > Sign-in, security and PIN > Delete my PIN

Please let me know if this works.
    Best regards.
  6. Ben4724 Win User

My Pin Won’t Reset!

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and Xbox gamer like you. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to resetting your Xbox PIN, if you forgot your previous PIN yes you will need to make a new PIN first. Once you created a new PIN, you can then manage your PIN via settings to remove it if you don't wish to have one.

Here is the link for more details how you can manage your PIN https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

After making a new PIN, just Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & PIN > Delete my PIN if you wish to remove it. But for me, I would suggest to have one for your console specially if there are other people using your console just so you have a peace of mind your account is secured.

I hope the information helps. Feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will do everything with our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
Thema:

1. How do i delete my security pin? - Similar Threads - delete security pin

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  4. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  5. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  6. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  7. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  8. Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...: Hi there, My son's Microsoft account was taken away and then deleted by a bot from Discord. He then lost all his games in the Microsoft account. It happened when a bot from Discord asked him for...
  9. My accounts security info was changed then my account was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts security info was changed then my account was deleted: My Microsoft security info was changed after I verified on a discord server and my Microsoft account was then wiped from existence when i tried recovering it it said that the account didn't exist...
  10. Someone added and deleted security info to my microsoft account and my microsoft email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone added and deleted security info to my microsoft account and my microsoft email and...: Someone got onto my email, added security info and then deleted it, what do I do? My microsoft account is gone along with the subscriptions, I recently created the same account, without any of the...