How Do I Delete My Microsoft Xbox Live Account

Discus and support How Do I Delete My Microsoft Xbox Live Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Sign In To A Scam Website And Accidently Made An Xbox Account And Its Hacked Now, Pls Help :( b9588ebc-9f98-463a-a727-d75e93dd42fb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ARSA ATHAILLAH HIRMAN, Nov 5, 2021.

1. How Do I Delete My Microsoft Xbox Live Account

I Sign In To A Scam Website And Accidently Made An Xbox Account And Its Hacked Now, Pls Help How Do I Delete My Microsoft Xbox Live Account :(

:)

ARSA ATHAILLAH HIRMAN, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Arsa welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well you could try to gain access to your account once again with this advice!

You need to create another account. Once you make the account, you should use the new account to login and select “forgot password.”

Choosing the “forgot password” option will send you a link to fill out some questions and information so Microsoft can verify that is your account, then you need to wait for Microsoft to contact you for more assistance and the recover your account!
  3. ngocphi Win User

You don't as they cannot be deleted

You have to contact support and ask for a compromised access case

The account will be locked for the duration of the investigation 5-7 business days usually though with the pandemic it could be longer

Also ask well any ms website to lock your accounr and mention the compromised access under account settings
  4. EightDuke739922 Win User

How do I get rid of this account

Check this link out for a "How-To" on
    Closing Your Microsoft Account

Good luck and take care!
    This is how to delete my email account, not this windows live thingy **** that's impossible to delete, xbox account thing, I want my email as said, but not this stupid account linked to it.

I've known for the longest time how to delete my email account, so I don't need help on that.
  5. xxALICEinOZxx Win User

How do I delete my microsoft account?

6. Rostom L Win User

How do I delete my Microsoft account?

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

To delete your account, please note that there's a 60 days waiting period before it will be completely deleted.

Please refer to the link below in closing your account: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

You mentioned you only want to use your email address to a different account. Is it a Microsoft email domain or a 3rd party email address?
Thema:

1. How Do I Delete My Microsoft Xbox Live Account - Similar Threads - Delete Microsoft Live

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  5. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  6. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  7. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...
  10. How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete my Xbox live account without deleting my entire Microsoft account?: I created an Xbox live account like 5 years ago so I could play on my ex's console, but we broke up like 6 months later and I totally forgot about the account until I randomly started getting...