How do I delete my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I delete my Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I already know how to remove my account from my console but I want to permanently delete it, so I can start a new account under my same email.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ofentse Dihutso, Jan 28, 2023.

1. How do I delete my Microsoft account?

I already know how to remove my account from my console but I want to permanently delete it, so I can start a new account under my same email.

:)

Ofentse Dihutso, Jan 28, 2023
  2. xxALICEinOZxx Win User

How do I delete my microsoft account?

3. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

To delete your account, please note that there's a 60 days waiting period before it will be completely deleted.

Please refer to the link below in closing your account: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

You mentioned you only want to use your email address to a different account. Is it a Microsoft email domain or a 3rd party email address?
  4. NaiveChipmunk7 Win User

InnocentMutant: How do I delete the Microsoft E-mail account?
  5. InnocentMutant Win User

To close this account, make sure each service is canceled and your Microsoft Points account is closed. Get help with this

There is a Microsoft e-mail account (Windows Live Hotmail) associated with your account, so you can't close your Windows Live account immediately. To close your Windows Live account, you need to close your Microsoft e-mail account first. After a period of
    inactivity, your Windows Live account will automatically be closed. Close your Microsoft account

SO, I click on the close your microsoft account link (again) and it states this:
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Thema:

1. How do I delete my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - delete Microsoft account

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  4. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  5. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  8. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  9. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  10. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...