How do I Delete Games that I saved From the cloud On Xbox one

Discus and support How do I Delete Games that I saved From the cloud On Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I delete games from the Cloud on my XBox One 78916e1a-2665-4592-95af-6ce6cf7bdf14 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Alloway, Feb 17, 2023.

1. How do I Delete Games that I saved From the cloud On Xbox one

How do I delete games from the Cloud on my XBox

One

:)

James Alloway, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Boombaa Win User

PROGRESS OF THE GAME

Hi,

You can check if everything was deleted from your console: Xbox One cloud game saves FAQ

See how do I delete saves I don't want, and if your saves were deleted from the cloud sadly you will have to restart you game from scratch.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How to Delete Cloud Saves

Hi, here is a step by step guide on how to remove game save data from your Xbox One and Cloud storage.

How do I delete saves that I no longer need?

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:

1.On Home, pull the right trigger , and then press A to open My games and apps.

2.Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller and then select Manage game.

3.Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data and then press A on your controller.

4.You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:

◦Delete from console will remove the local copy of this save. You can retrieve it from the cloud the next time you play.

◦Delete everywhere will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

◦Cancel will leave your data intact.

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-game-saves-faq
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Unfortunately there is no way to browse save files that are stored in the cloud, so you can't go through them and delete the ones you no longer want.

You can delete a cloud save, but only if you have the game installed and also have a local save. To do that, go into "Manage game" for the game, go into "Saved data", then instead of clicking the "Delete all" button, highlight the save, press the menu button on your controller, then choose the option to delete the save. That will bring up another screen that gives you a "Delete everywhere" option, which deletes both the local and cloud save.

Unfortunately, that is currently the only way to manually delete a save from the cloud.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, James. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that the option to delete the cloud save has been removed. The first thing you need to do is set your network settings to offline mode and then launch the game, when the synchronization is in progress then cancel it. It should provide you with a two-choice dialog message on your screen that says it doesn't match the game stored on the cloud, you can choose the new one which will overwrite the original game save you have.
  6. Nicotene Win User

Can progress be reset?

Nevermind... I just deleted both save files.

How did you delete the saves. I want to start the game from the beginning as I never got round to it?

I've deleted the save on the XBox One but when I load up the game again it downloads a save from the cloud so can't start again.
Thema:

1. How do I Delete Games that I saved From the cloud On Xbox one - Similar Threads - Delete Games saved

2. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  3. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...: My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there....
  4. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  5. Bg3 save game deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bg3 save game deleted: Hi.im asking for a full refund due to my save game being deleted for bg3 I will now never play this game again! 028165c9-d7ee-4c77-a909-d49da52a0ae6
  6. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  7. Xbox forced an update which deleted all my saved games and gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox forced an update which deleted all my saved games and gamer tag: Xbox asked me to update my profile I did then all my saved games were lost I have a new gamer tag which they told me I had to have and I can't get it back how to get back my ten years of saved...
  8. Delete save game on pc xbox (neighbor)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete save game on pc xbox (neighbor): I want to star from begining to the Hool neighbor but i dont know how to delete save files. I have WIN11 9ed453c7-c25d-43ec-9c6a-528e4da3d9e7
  9. How do I delete game saves if I downloaded a game online on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete game saves if I downloaded a game online on my Xbox one: I am trying to delete my saves for asphalt legend 9 that I downloaded to my Xbox one. 36a6f183-c37c-4a91-8ad1-7b3d3bcc1a89
  10. accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidentally deleted save game file, how do i restore it? I deleted it from everywhere not...: how to restore game file after its been deleted from everywhere on the console. 16d507d7-b869-4271-afa1-4bfd30007e5d