How do I delete existing puzzles
Discus and support How do I delete existing puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a lot of solved puzzles I want to delete to make room for more. How do I delete them? 5122a503-58fc-4269-909f-d4ae0bd40e8d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArsenicMaple854, Feb 14, 2018.
Thema:
How do I delete existing puzzles
Loading...
-
How do I delete existing puzzles - Similar Threads - delete existing puzzles
-
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
Reggression: activity feed deletion bug
in XboX InsidersReggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth... -
Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself
in XboX InsidersInsider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on... -
Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete
in XboX InsidersRecommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up... -
Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)
in XboX InsidersMight need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't... -
microsoft account doesent exist even tho i didnt delete it
in XBoX Accessibilitymicrosoft account doesent exist even tho i didnt delete it: so i was playing hypixel and left the server for 10 minutes and when i came back i couldnt log back into my account saying it didnt exist even tho i didnt delete it nor do anything with it. i... -
Family exists but organizer's account seems to be deleted
in XBoX AccessibilityFamily exists but organizer's account seems to be deleted: I found out about this when minecraft wouldn't allow online access after migration. It seems I'm in a family, so I asked my organizer to remove me. We went through all of his ms account, none show... -
I guess how do I delete a different existing account that is connected to a different...
in XBoX AccessibilityI guess how do I delete a different existing account that is connected to a different...: When I try to sign it the process is successful, but it says failed to login, and that it exists on a different PlayStation network account. 18cfcf3e-b316-4fdb-9667-be4e1af56efd -
Can I deleted my Microsoft account and then use that email on another existing Microsoft...
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I deleted my Microsoft account and then use that email on another existing Microsoft...: I want to do this so I can link all my accounts to one email and currently anything related to Microsoft is being a MAJOR pain. Every one else just allowed me to merge the account now its just...