How do I delete corrupted Minecraft worlds?

Discus and support How do I delete corrupted Minecraft worlds? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some of my minecraft worlds have corrupted and refuse to open. I get the error "failed to sync user data" both when I click on the world name and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrocodileTears, Feb 18, 2023.

1. How do I delete corrupted Minecraft worlds?

Some of my minecraft worlds have corrupted and refuse to open. I get the error "failed to sync user data" both when I click on the world name and the pencil edit icon. How am I supposed to delete these worlds?

:)

CrocodileTears, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

3. CrocodileTears Win User

Are you a bot? Why is your only answer to factory reset my console? If you can't answer my question, please get someone else who knows the answer to them.
  4. CrocodileTears Win User

Yes, this is on my new Xbox Series S. I just got it today and wasn't expecting my old worlds from my old Xbox One to transfer over. This includes all the corrupted worlds from my Xbox One and I'd really like to delete all of the corrupted ones. I have no interest in fixing these particular worlds, but I do have worlds I would like to keep so completely erasing all worlds as a whole is not an option.
  5. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you playing the game on your Xbox console?
  6. Dericka Win User

I see. Let's try to troubleshoot.

Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please check if there's any changes. Thanks!
Thema:

1. How do I delete corrupted Minecraft worlds? - Similar Threads - delete corrupted Minecraft

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  6. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  7. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  8. Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?: Howdy. For the record I am playing from a pristine Fallout 3 Disc#2(to run the DLC on Xbox One) and have had very little issue over the years(for a Bethesda game lol) Saving in Raven Rock in...
  9. How do I delete this corrupted game folder?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I delete this corrupted game folder?: I downloaded Lego star wars skywalker saga on an external drive and after the unplugged (safety) next time I tried to play none of the gamepass games on there worked. For some reason Lego star...
  10. Can I delete hot wheels without corrupting my FH5 game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I delete hot wheels without corrupting my FH5 game on xbox: Can i delete hot wheels add on without corrupting my FH5 data? 459d6178-dc23-450c-b400-f29f038ee57e