How do I delete a game from my Xbox one S library, even if I Uninstall it, it shows up...

Discus and support How do I delete a game from my Xbox one S library, even if I Uninstall it, it shows up... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I delete a game from my Xbox one S full library 9ecf7fc5-1f32-4022-8c4f-90f7e7c6293c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ara Marderossian, Feb 2, 2023.

1. How do I delete a game from my Xbox one S library, even if I Uninstall it, it shows up...

How do I delete a game from my Xbox one S full library

:)

Ara Marderossian, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

How do I delete a game from my Xbox one S library, even if I Uninstall it, it shows up there, I do not wish it listed in my library

just select it and choose hide.
  3. Rostom L Win User

How do I delete a game from my Xbox one S library, even if I Uninstall it, it shows up there, I do not wish it listed in my library

Hi Ara! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

If it's uninstalled already, that means when you click on the game, it will let you install it back, right?

I don't think we can remove the game on your list if you owned it. Does it show along with your other games that are not yet installed?
  4. Elias X0 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition not showing in Xbox library

Hello again,

I uninstalled and reinstalled my profile back to to the Xbox and still nothing shows in my library. I went to Included with this Xbox console to see if I can redeem the game again and all it shows is "Claim on Another Account" (which I have already tried that and the same message popped up) It's only Forza 5 that's having this issue on my console. It won't show up anywhere in my library, but only the standard version thats on Game Pass. I even checked the Microsoft store to see if I even own the Premium Edition of the game and it says I don't even own it.
  5. KaiusNeal Win User

I can’t play, uninstall or reinstall fortnite.

I’m using an xbox one S and no i have no external storage attached it was downloaded onto my xbox. And i forgot to mention that even when i uninstall the game when i restart my xbox it shows up in the games tab still. Not sure if that’s further relevant but i forgot to add it to my initial question.
  6. pellpell420 Win User

Delete a console from Xbox App Library?

Thank you! Thisis helpful. However, I did as you said and deleted the Xbox from my Microsoft account, but it is still showing when I go to the Xbox App > My Library. It's also showing another Xbox that is not showing up in my Microsoft Devices.

Essentially:

Microsoft.com - Shows 3 Xboxs

Xbox App > My library - Shows 5 Xboxs

I have 2 Xboxs altogether.
Thema:

How do I delete a game from my Xbox one S library, even if I Uninstall it, it shows up...

1. How do I delete a game from my Xbox one S library, even if I Uninstall it, it shows up... - Similar Threads - delete game library

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  4. Xbox auto deleting game files?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox auto deleting game files?!: So I have a question for you guys. Ive seen lots of questions but little answers. Seeing if anybody is able to assist with a fix. So I decide to play my COD MW3. I boot up the game and it says I...
  5. If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?

in XboX Insiders
    If I delete games on my Xbox, one will delete the games off of my series s?: I have an Xbox one and upgraded to a series S I’m logged into the same account on both consoles if I delete Digital games off of my Xbox one will delete the games off of my series s as well since...
  6. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  7. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  8. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...: I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to...
  9. I want to delete a game from my game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to delete a game from my game library: Hello I got the Tell Me Why game while it is currently available for free and it has already been added to my game library, but I want to delete it from my games and I don't know how to do that?...
  10. Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...: I already removed evry single bit of them, but i still see them in my library and i wont. It makes me feel like I threw out the garbage but I didn't b3dd9d6c-9881-485e-985c-7bf54bbb1281