How do i delete a family account with only myself in it?

Discus and support How do i delete a family account with only myself in it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a family group with only myself in it. I cant remove myself from the group, I can't/don't know how to manage my profile and I dont know if I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ggabriella, Aug 18, 2022.

1. ggabriella
    ggabriella Guest

I have a family group with only myself in it. I cant remove myself from the group, I can't/don't know how to manage my profile and I dont know if I'm the family organizer. All I want to do is play one multiplayer game but I cant because of my family group. Can someone please help me find a way to delete a family group with only me in it?

:)

ggabriella, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Ggabriella, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you signed in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and there is no other family group that you can see from there, it means that your account is still a minor or a child account. There is no option to delete yourself from a family group but you may need to ask an adult to add you as a member by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/family using their account in that way they can manage your account.

Once you're added as a member, you need to ask them to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings to manage your settings so you can play multiplayer games.

[​IMG]
  3. J3WBSx Win User

Xbox gold family pack

Why would I lose Xbox Live Gold by removing myself from the family pack when I paid for Xbox live? That doesn't seem fair. I do not recall seeing anything saying that i would no longer have access to xbox live. How do i get it back? I cant re-add myself
    because this is the only account i use. The leader of the Family account is deleted and and i do not remember the email.
  4. Luke Knowlton Win User

If you delete a family member from a family does it do anything?

I almost removed myself from my family as I should not be in it and I can remove myself, but it said that if I remove myself it would delete any access to Xbox services and the Xbox, is there another way you can get rid of child accounts like changing your age or something, and if you can change your age, how?
  5. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

How do i remove myself from my family account? I am the only member

Hello Ganotaur,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

To remove yourself from a family group
    Using a web browser, sign in to family.microsoft.com.
    Click next to your name and select Leave family group.
    Select Remove to confirm.

If that doesn't work please refer to this https://osgamers.com/frequently-asked-questions/how-do-i-leave-microsoft-family-if-im-the-only-one link and follow the suggestions from there.

Note: The link language is English.

Hope it helps.

Good Luck
    Regards
  6. Harrison Pittman Win User

How do i remove myself from my family account? I am the only member

You dont understand,

I am in a family by myself yet can't leave. Fix this problem.
Thema:

1. How do i delete a family account with only myself in it? - Similar Threads - delete family account

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  4. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  5. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  8. How do I delete my ex wife's email from my family account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete my ex wife's email from my family account?: The accountis mine, I never added their info to it but it shows and I can't delete it. 26282d4b-fe86-4cb1-bf8d-46467f22d91b
  9. If you delete a family member from a family does it do anything?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If you delete a family member from a family does it do anything?: If you delete a account from a family group does it delete the account, or delete the game pass or anything from the account? efa9de54-405f-4c6a-ab8b-7e0c7bb7ae97
  10. Delete Family Member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete Family Member: I am the family organiser, but I can’t delete a family member. Error says ask the organiser who granted the member, but that is me. Help me please 3f188aeb-2ea6-4a75-84d3-5999dcdb96b6