How do I deal with cheaters and modders in black ops 1 to get them perma banned??

Discus and support How do I deal with cheaters and modders in black ops 1 to get them perma banned?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to know how I can get these cheaters off of black ops 1 one of their names is [mod removed] and have them perma banned. I have a video of this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoxHayden, Dec 21, 2022.

1. FoxHayden
    FoxHayden Guest

How do I deal with cheaters and modders in black ops 1 to get them perma banned??

I need to know how I can get these cheaters off of black ops 1 one of their names is [mod removed] and have them perma banned. I have a video of this cheater i can send it to you guys on your phone or on your personal Xbox account and send ya the proof

:)

FoxHayden, Dec 21, 2022
  2. FoxHayden Win User

How exactly do I do that? Do I need to send proof of that person I report cheating? I’ve already filed complaints against the cheater but he still comes on everyday and I want to get rid of him for good.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

You would need to report them via their profile so the enforcement team can investigate.
  5. KansasFarmBoy 1 Win User

#*%*# M$ and COD4!!!!!!!!!!!

I call it doing nothing when COD4 is ripe with cheaters/modders. If you checked one of my posts in another thread u tend to frequent, you would see that today, July 15, I said I noticed a perma ban for COD Black Ops and ONE for COD4!
  6. KOtheOGODHDSHOT Win User

#*%*# M$ and COD4!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="KansasFarmBoy 1"]

I call it doing nothing when COD4 is ripe with cheaters/modders. If you checked one of my posts in another thread u tend to frequent, you would see that today, July 15, I said I noticed a perma ban for COD Black Ops and ONE for COD4!

[/quote]Those are only the bans that people try to fight, there are probably hundreds more you don't actually read about. Also, sorry that there are hundreds of other games out there on XBL that need attention to. I'll go ahead
    and PM XBLPET for you and tell them to focus entirely on Cod4. We'll see how that works out.
Thema:

1. How do I deal with cheaters and modders in black ops 1 to get them perma banned?? - Similar Threads - deal cheaters modders

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  5. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  7. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  8. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  9. How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?: I've been attempting to reinstall Crunchyroll onto my Xbox One. But every time I try I keep getting this error (0x80246008). I've already attempted to hard reset my xbox, restarted it multiple...
  10. What's the deal with xbox enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the deal with xbox enforcement?: Time after time, I've been messaged slurs and other hate messages, and people in game chat harass me nonstop. I report them, make the 60-second game clips as advised to report them, and nothing...