How do I contact Xbox via phone to get refund for duplicate charge with no order number

Discus and support How do I contact Xbox via phone to get refund for duplicate charge with no order number in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Last night, I was ordering Xbox X and Calisto Protocol and website spit and error out so I tried to process it again. Got the same error. I ended up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Draconix78, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Draconix78
    Draconix78 Guest

How do I contact Xbox via phone to get refund for duplicate charge with no order number

Last night, I was ordering Xbox X and Calisto Protocol and website spit and error out so I tried to process it again. Got the same error. I ended up getting charged twice for Calisto Protocol. I need to remove one of those charges. No email was sent with an order number or anything. It does not appear anywhere but yet I have the charges. I have picture of my bank record showing the charges. Hard to request refund when you have no order number....

:)

Draconix78, Dec 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this DRACONIX78

Sorry for the inconveniences, just to let you know
    When a purchase fails the charge is reversed automatically after a couple hours or a few days (this really depends on the financial institution)

You can try to speed up the process calling your bank if more than 48 hours passed and the second charge is still in your bank app
  3. Ben4724 Win User

I was charged twice for a $60 Xbox gift card. Will I see one of those charges return to my account or how can I go about fixing this issue?

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

For the duplicate charge, what I would suggest is to contact the Xbox refund team and submit a request to them. Just go to this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-... and fill out the form. You may get the order number for the other charge via your account page or order history page but here is the direct link for the order history https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page.

You will receive an email update from them once you submit the request. Just wait for their email update.

I hope the information how to get the other charge sorted helps. Feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer further assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. Ben4724 Win User

How can I get a refund

Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to refunds, you can submit a refund request to the Xbox refunds team via https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-...

Just get the order number for the duplicate charges first via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page. Make sure to leave the most recent order for the item, if you requested a refund for all the item then it will be revoked from the game once refunded.

I hope the information helps. Feel free to post in the community if you have other questions and we will do our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Cobros de Microsoft[Translation-Microsoft collections]

Hi Igvargon,

Thanks for the replies. This is most likely a duplicate charge. Test charges are around 1$ not 20. You can try the

refund form
    , or contact your bank for the duplicate. Also, check on your
    order history
    to see if it charged your old card and the new one. Sometimes a pending charge is set, and if don't remove that charge it will go through along with another purchase.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

I bought a game and I was charged 4 different times?

Hi there Eugene, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you were charged four times for the same purchase.

In this case, you can request a refund for the duplicate charges through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

The closest option for the reason for your refund is "Billing error," and then select "Duplicate charge(s) for the same item."

Since the duplicate charges were made with a single purchase (and that is why only one appears in your order history), you only need to enter that order number in the form.

Please make sure to clarify in the text box where they ask for details that you are requesting a refund because you were charged four times and provide all the information you can think of so that the refunds team can understand the problem and assist you appropriately.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in getting your money back soon.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. How do I contact Xbox via phone to get refund for duplicate charge with no order number - Similar Threads - contact via phone

2. No option to contact support via web chat

in XBoX on Windows
    No option to contact support via web chat: I am trying to resolve a billing issue. When I open https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us/ and click 'contact us', there is no option to use a chat function to contact a representative,...
  3. Why the only to contact the enforcement team is via a banned? Why can we just go back old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why the only to contact the enforcement team is via a banned? Why can we just go back old...: Hey guys hopefully anybody that's on the enforcement team read this, but i recently got banned for life, after 7 years no problems everything good so far, i got a message that something was wrong...
  4. Getting in contact with Xbox via email address.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting in contact with Xbox via email address.: I am trying to get in contact with Xbox via email concerning reporting a Gamertag for disrespecting female games like myself by using foul language. I have contacted 2K Support and they said that...
  5. Why is it impossible to contact Microsoft directly via email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it impossible to contact Microsoft directly via email?: Is there an email I can send a very specific and private query to? be96f1ee-117d-4694-af7e-25d4b0c71040
  6. can not contact support or submit warrty repair online or via callback as both have faults

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not contact support or submit warrty repair online or via callback as both have faults: Can not contact support. tried submitting warranty claim online but wont complete. i get a message sorry something went wrong on our end try again later. I have for the last 2 weeks. Tried using...
  7. I need to contact a representative via email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact a representative via email: I need for Xbox One & Xbox Series X: my Microsoft account representative requesting they send an email to [mod removed-personal information] confirming my status and referencing my email address....
  8. contact microsoft via phone number

in XBoX on Mobile
    contact microsoft via phone number: I am trying to reach microsoft directly so that I may speak with them about an issue. If anyone has access to a phone number I would greatly appreciate it Thank you in advance...
  9. How do I contact Xbox Support - I can't reach them via phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact Xbox Support - I can't reach them via phone: Please send me a phone number to reach Xbox support 305b654a-7363-4549-8832-0550533b7305
  10. Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?: Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore? Im having problems with achievements and game compagny ask me to call xbox service but theres no number or email anymore. Forum dont help at...