How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat

Discus and support How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I contact Xbox Support Live Chat b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 15-0 EasyBot, Jun 1, 2023.

1. 15-0 EasyBot
    15-0 EasyBot Guest

How do I contact Xbox Support Live Chat

:)

15-0 EasyBot, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Crystal Bronson Win User

I can't make a Xbox live account on xbox360
  3. Kendall smith2 Win User

I’m having problems playing my career on 2k saying it’s a error saying I’m banned
  4. Dyno Lacey Myrakiz Win User

I paid £35.99 for a DLC on Xbox one & never got what I paid for, I would like a full refund as I have waited & contact support over a week ago & just seems no one is dealing with this fault in the payment system, you took money from my account & I got nothing for my money.
  5. alberto conner Win User

I need you charge my card now for my pre order
  6. Darion Franklin Win User

I bought a $8.00 vbuck card from walmart and just redeemed it. I never got the vbucks i contacted epic and they said i need to contact xbox support to see what gamertag did the vbucks go to.
Thema:

1. How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat - Similar Threads - contact Support live

2. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  3. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  4. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  6. No way to contact Xbox Support. ‘Contact us’ doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No way to contact Xbox Support. ‘Contact us’ doesn’t work?: Hi everybody, I just got a new Xbox Series S in India and it’s unusable. The console turns off abruptly after 2-3 minutes. When restarted, a message stating insufficient ventilation shows up and...
  7. How to contact a live customer support agent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact a live customer support agent?: As of right now I am about to get rid of anything that involves Microsoft. How can o talk to someone. You guys have the worst customer support everrr! 4f5cd1fe-033b-402b-b052-470cfd5153a5
  8. support contact-us web page has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link...

in XBoX on Consoles
    support contact-us web page has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link...: http://support.xbox.com/en-ca/contact-us has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link provided when all virtual agent choices are exhausted. Virtual agent claims to be sending me...
  9. Can't contact live support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't contact live support: It won't let me contact live support for some reason. The problem is I cannot type in my name in the required field. Anyone else got this issue? d71145ce-1757-4d94-9445-c71ded329ab1
  10. X360 — Free trial Live Gold doesn't work + Can't contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    X360 — Free trial Live Gold doesn't work + Can't contact support: Hi, I activated the 1-month free trial on the site (not on my console), and it's there in my subscriptions page. But on my console I don't see it (I have re-downloaded the profile some times)...