How do I contact Xbox Safety Enforcement regarding my child's suspension? I can't find a...

Discus and support How do I contact Xbox Safety Enforcement regarding my child's suspension? I can't find a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My child's xbox account was suspended And neither he nor I know why it says it's under permanent suspension. It doesn't give a clear reason. He has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mugg you, Nov 9, 2022.

1. mugg you
    mugg you Guest

How do I contact Xbox Safety Enforcement regarding my child's suspension? I can't find a...

My child's xbox account was suspended And neither he nor I know why it says it's under permanent suspension. It doesn't give a clear reason. He has never had any issues in all the years he'sbeen playing and I keep trying to send a message for someone to contact me but it's like I'm blocked asking for assistance. If anyone knows how I can get to the bottom of this I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

:)

mugg you, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

How do I contact Xbox Safety Enforcement regarding my child's suspension? I can't find a way to do it.

The only place to review enforcement is here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If the offence is appealable, then you will find an appeal button by the offense...however, I believe permanent suspensions aren't generally appealable (but I could be wrong)

The only way to contact enforcement is via an appeal..normal customer support won't be able to help as Enforcement are a self-contained department.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

How do I contact Xbox Safety Enforcement regarding my child's suspension? I can't find a way to do it.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mugg, for an account to be permanently banned, it must violate serious rules of conduct, friend.

The only way to contact the punishment team would be through the links below

All the details regarding the ban are here, enter it and see the exact reason for the ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

That way it will be analyzed, and if it is found that it was unfairly, they will withdraw.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why was I randomly console suspended for a month

5. M1keD26 Win User

I reported my mate as a joke and he got banned can you possibly un ban him

Your friend will need to contact the Enforcement Team, they can do that via this page - https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If they select 'Contact Us' then 'Family and Online Safety' then 'I received a ban or suspension'. They'll need to explain the situation and then it will be up to the Enforcement Team with regards to any adjustment.
  6. Jonny306 Win User

How do i get my account unsuspended? A greifer got upset that i defended myself in red dead online and beat him so he reported me i think and now i cant send messages or start a party.

Hello Elijah

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Unfortunately, customer support can't assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. See below for info about submitting a case review inquiry to Xbox Safety.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...
Thema:

1. How do I contact Xbox Safety Enforcement regarding my child's suspension? I can't find a... - Similar Threads - contact Safety Enforcement

2. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  3. Contacting friend for mental health.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Contacting friend for mental health.: Dear Support Hello, I'm here to see if Xbox support can look into the activity and hopefully contact my friend to see if he's okay. He's been mentally unwell and hasn't been active on discord...
  4. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  5. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  6. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  7. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  8. give me contact with PERSON

in XBoX on Consoles
    give me contact with PERSON: give me contact with PERSON 2ddaa1c4-03a0-40ab-909f-a4bfb05ab751
  9. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...
  10. I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone: I have been trying for over half an hour to get in contact with someone over the phone however whenever I put my number in I get “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try...