How do I contact support about resetting my password for another account on Xbox?

Discus and support How do I contact support about resetting my password for another account on Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve submitted 2 forms to recover my other account, but it says it’s wrong when I am putting everything in correctly. The password on the account was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZiiixyKuma, May 30, 2023.

1. ZiiixyKuma
    ZiiixyKuma Guest

How do I contact support about resetting my password for another account on Xbox?

I’ve submitted 2 forms to recover my other account, but it says it’s wrong when I am putting everything in correctly. The password on the account was a iPhone suggestion (I was trying to play cod, so I forgot to write it down…) and so I don’t know it off the top of my head like that. I just need help like asap!!! Like I have everything to prove I am the owner of the account, yet the bot you guys use isn’t taking it and approving me to reset password. I’m sooo f**king angry this keeps happening. Smh ‍♂️

Edit: I made the Xbox account yesterday fyi.

:)

ZiiixyKuma, May 30, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately tthe recovery form is the last option when it comes to account recovery :(

If you contact support they will tell you the same thing since not even them can provide you access to an account just like that but you can try if you want

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. onyxishere Win User

password reset on console

4. WPAK Win User

I forget password and cant restore it!

5. r you game789 Win User

Xbox Live Account Was Hijacked

My errors? They manipulated the password reset from another email or phone to get into my account. then deleted all of my contact information so I don't know how I am at fault.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox account hacked - Lyrcal

Hello,

For more information about what to do if you believe your account has been compromised, see
    What to Do if Your Xbox LIVE Account Has Been Stolen.

Important Unfortunately, Xbox LIVE customer support cannot reset Microsoft account passwords. If you need to request a Microsoft account password reset, please contact
    customer support.
Thema:

1. How do I contact support about resetting my password for another account on Xbox? - Similar Threads - contact support resetting

2. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  3. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  4. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  6. No way to contact Xbox Support. ‘Contact us’ doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No way to contact Xbox Support. ‘Contact us’ doesn’t work?: Hi everybody, I just got a new Xbox Series S in India and it’s unusable. The console turns off abruptly after 2-3 minutes. When restarted, a message stating insufficient ventilation shows up and...
  7. How do I contact Minecraft support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Minecraft support?: My newly brought account, which is due to me missing the migration deadline, does not allow me to play multiplayer or realms. When I turn of my wifi, and play offline and then turn wifi on again,...
  8. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  9. How do I contact xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact xbox support: Xbox does not give me an option to request a call 81d7b150-8a35-4155-abef-4b2a312e234a
  10. Contact support to reset home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact support to reset home xbox: Hi I am trying to get hold of support to reset my xbox home. I changed from xbox to a s and to my x and 8 cannot select it as my home and cannot play games offline. Everything is digital. I used...