How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

Discus and support How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So long story short somehow my Minecraft account got deleted. I was playing the day before with no issues and when I wanted to play the next day it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Diesel DNA, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Diesel DNA
    Diesel DNA Guest

So long story short somehow my Minecraft account got deleted. I was playing the day before with no issues and when I wanted to play the next day it would give me invalid email or password errors. Tried to reset my password but then it gave me "this email is not associated to an account" error message. I checked my email associated to my minecraft account and still have all the old emails of one time codes or password resets for the account. I'm not sure how it got "deactivated" or if thats even the issue. Thing is I've had this account since i was a child and yeah i can just get a new one but wanted to see if i can somehow get some help on how to "reactivate" it? I had to make a new account with the email, I have a different gamertag now but it still says i don't own minecraft on the account.

:)

Diesel DNA, Nov 4, 2022
  2. dogsounds Win User

How do I contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do i contact microsoft support for minecraft?

I appreciate the response and no worries! Microsoft Xbox Support handles these kinds of issues (particularly both console and PC gaming accounts/billing issues).

Please follow the instructions provided above in order to contact them for further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do i contact microsoft support for minecraft?

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account.

Since you want to contact Microsoft Support regarding your hacked account, according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Diesel

Exists the possibility that your account has been compromised, did you not remember receiving a security notification? (In case you have registered backup emails or a phone number)

I say this because the only way to delete a Microsoft account is if you request the account closure or if you delete the alias (email) associated with the account and add a new one (probably this is what the hacker did)

If maybe the account indeed was compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the forums no one can tell you the specific-new email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Thema:

1. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support? - Similar Threads - contact Minecraft Microsoft

2. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  3. How do I contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: So to put it short, I play Minecraft on my ps4, but I'm using my Microsoft/Xbox gamer account to play on it. I didn't play yesterday on New Year's Day so I didn't notice the problem until today....
  4. How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get in contact with Microsoft directly regarding Minecraft purchase: I clicked get Minecraft, followed prompt & logged into my Microsoft account, brought Minecraft, it loaded itself onto my child's existing minecraft account, but I wanted it for my other child. Do...
  5. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  6. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  7. I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues: Good evening, I reached out to Xbox chat about my Minecraft account. I have a legacy Mojang account linked to my PSN. This account is one of the original accounts and the email has changed since....
  8. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support for fixing the merger with my Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support for fixing the merger with my Minecraft...: Hello, As the question states, I'm having issues with a Minecraft account merger. I have a confirmation email for my merger from February 2022, however my account NEVER merged. I've been trying...
  9. I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.: Hello, I purchased Minecraft in 2019, but due to Microsoft's migration process, I have lost access to my account. Previously, I had both a Microsoft account and a Minecraft or Mojang account with...
  10. I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel?: Ok, so I had bought Minecraft Java edition at November 01 17:30:24 UTC 2016 with my !MICROSOFT! account and now the game asks me to purchase it again. I have the transaction ID and the order ID,...