How do I contact Microsoft enforcement team if I believe the case review was not fair?

Discus and support How do I contact Microsoft enforcement team if I believe the case review was not fair? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A couple years ago I had this account banned permanently banned for making my profile picture an inappropriate image. I filed a case review explaining... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OneToe, Apr 27, 2022.

1. OneToe
    OneToe Guest

How do I contact Microsoft enforcement team if I believe the case review was not fair?

A couple years ago I had this account banned permanently banned for making my profile picture an inappropriate image. I filed a case review explaining that it was stupid and that I changed it back to normal pretty much straight away. It's been over three years and I still don't think the ban should have been permanent, although I do understand some sort of ban.

I'm wondering how I can contact the enforcement team even after I have already completed a case review in the past.

:)

OneToe, Apr 27, 2022
  2. OneToe Win User

Yeah I was hoping that was not the case, cheers anyway
  3. KindGryphon Win User

A couple years ago I had this account banned permanently banned for making my profile picture an inappropriate image. I filed a case review explaining that it was stupid and that I changed it back to normal pretty much straight away. It's been over three years and I still don't think the ban should have been permanent, although I do understand some sort of ban.

I'm wondering how I can contact the enforcement team even after I have already completed a case review in the past.
    Long story short. You cant. If they upheld their decision there is nothing else you can do. The case review process is the only way to contact the enforcement team and you only get one case review.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Unsuspend me and Verbal Insults

Hey Jimmy,

Here's a link to our
    Enforcement Site
    and be sure to sign into the correct Microsoft Account associated with your Xbox Profile. From the site, select "How do I?" and then "Case Review". There will be detailed information on how to submit a case review. This is the only way
    to submit a case review and effectively the sole channel of contact to the Enforcement team.

Thank you.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Banned for Nothing!?

You can file a Case Review with the enforcement team at https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6 and a member of the Microsoft's team will review it. I don't believe the enforcement team monitor the forms.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Switching to PSN

You can file a Case Review with the enforcement team at https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6 and a member of the Microsoft's team will review it. I don't believe the enforcement team monitor the forms.
Thema:

1. How do I contact Microsoft enforcement team if I believe the case review was not fair? - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft enforcement

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  4. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  5. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP: I’ve had very little luck finding an answer to this. I’m interested in creating a game based on an old IP that Microsoft gained in the Activision/Blizzard acquisition. Publicly, Microsoft has said...
  8. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  9. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  10. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...