How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support

Discus and support How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I have been trying to organise a repair request for my son's wireless xbox headset and keep getting sent in circles to the contact us section,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paula Davis1, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Paula Davis1
    Paula Davis1 Guest

Hey,

I have been trying to organise a repair request for my son's wireless xbox headset and keep getting sent in circles to the contact us section, but every time i try to request a call back it is closed! I am in Australia and have tried different times to account for timezone differences.

Can anyone tell me how I can make contact with someone please?

I have seen through these chats that others have had the same damage issue with their headsets.

My son's headset is still in warranty, but it bounces when I select physical damage.

Thanks

:)

Paula Davis1, Oct 19, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, i'm not sure goes up the phone contact, ideally try via chat, will be answered more soon.
  3. Georges C. Win User

4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Paula, to send your accessory for microsoft warranty must place the order online via link below.

Help with your existing Xbox console or accessory service order

https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Paula Davis1 Win User

Thank you, I have tried contacting again. It takes me right through to submitting my number & then says unable to process request. Even though the wait time listed for call back is 1 minute.

This is becoming ridiculous.
  6. Paula Davis1 Win User

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately that is the process I have been following but I keep getting the message that I have to contact Microsoft as it is classed as physical damage even though I am seeing it is a design flaw.

I am Just wanting a number or email address to be able to contact Microsoft direct to discuss my issue.

Thanks
Thema:

1. How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support - Similar Threads - contact actual person

2. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...
  3. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  4. Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an actual microsoft employee about my account being hacked.: It's in the title. Why can't I contact a real Microsoft employee about my account being hacked. I have entire proof of my Microsoft account being hacked all the way back in November. I got proof...
  5. Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?: I don't understand why it's so difficult to get a rea person to help me recover my account that I own. It was hacked by a Jeremy or Jeremiah. Doubtful its even his real name. Please if anyone has...
  6. Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...: Can anyone besides the AI answer? This is a humbling experience and I’m not even the one was on the account… this is my personal long term account. Please help me Xbox, I’ll do absolutely anything...
  7. How do I get in contact with anyone who can actually help me with my issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get in contact with anyone who can actually help me with my issues: Recently my minecraft account got stolen by someone getting access to my microsoft account and transferring ownership from my email address to theirs then deleting my microsoft account and I know...
  8. why can i not get in contact with an actual human!!!! i was double charge for a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i not get in contact with an actual human!!!! i was double charge for a...: I ordered fallout 1st for fallout 76 and microsoft charged my credit card twice and only gave me a single month im getting pissed off the website is no help the numbers i call refer me to the...
  9. Is there any actual way to contact Xbox without signing in,as the problem is I can't sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any actual way to contact Xbox without signing in,as the problem is I can't sign...: I am sick and tired of going round and trying to contact the helpless desk,no actual number to ring is not customer care, 17d480ca-e2ba-4546-b97d-173d2cc536f8
  10. Terrible Delivery Experience (still waiting) How do I contact an actual person at...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Terrible Delivery Experience (still waiting) How do I contact an actual person at...: I had to return my son's Elite 2 controller under warranty, because of a known problem with the sticks. I returned it to Microsoft UK in Northampton who turned it around very quickly and it was...