How do I contact a representative of Microsoft

Discus and support How do I contact a representative of Microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So iv spent months trying to get help after being ignored by Microsoft about a glitch in there system that im trying to bring to light thats costing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dead pool1, Dec 8, 2022.

1. dead pool1
    dead pool1 Guest

So iv spent months trying to get help after being ignored by Microsoft about a glitch in there system that im trying to bring to light thats costing people alot people there accounts and i need to talk to a representative iver by email or phone i dont know what to do iv rang the normal line but now they wont let me do that anymore dose anyone have any idea of how to contact someone higher up in Microsoft to be able to talk about this issue before i loose my account and many others to it the details is basically two months ago i put a post out on xbox and it followed all the rules and guidelines was on post so no spam and months later because the post was a one day post so would of expired and so months later i find out iv been coms banned for this post that should have no way since its been deleted for ages then for next two months iv been spam reported with one day or two day bans for multiple times sometimes up to four a day and no way to fix the bans as they are to small to appeal and the problem is there more people i know who being targeted by this glitch i have an idea on how they are doing it but only way to stop it is to speak to a representative but i just need help spreading the word or maybe getting someone higher up to help before my account and many others a banned for something no ones done wrong or because of a troll with to much free time on there hands so dose anyone know how i can get help as i cant call Microsoft directly as they no longer answer my calls so dose anyone know how i can make contact an email or phone number anything just trying help stop this before others get in the same position as i am in as Microsoft dosnt seem to want to know this when been trying so hard for months to bring this to light thank you all for your time for at least reading this i hope that you can help me spread the word and help Help so many others sorry if this all gets messed up thro sending last time i sent this is mashed all the words up

:)

dead pool1, Dec 8, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

It's not a glitch though.

You are mistaking how suspensions works

It doesn't matter when you posted stuff things stay on the server

And despite what you think there is no limitation on time for enforcement only on appeals
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, we have received some occurrences like yours, but unfortunately we are tied hands when dealing with Enforcement, I understand what it says perfectly but really here in the community we have no means to help you with these suspensions and even if you contact the support they will not be able to help you, or give you any explanation of why this is happening.
  4. dead pool1 Win User

Everyone keeps thinking its the bans its not im not worried about that im trying to get this glitch fixed there is a glitch i need to tell someone higher up to fix this before they exploit it any further im not worried about the bans im worried about this being used on others I understand that everyone is confused but my question is how to contact higher up people in Microsoft to get this glitch fixed so that others dont get banned the bans i know no one can do anything about it but if someone could patch the way there doing it would help stop it for good thank you for at least reading
  5. ngocphi Win User

I think you misunderstanding how enforcement works

If you read the links you were provided it explains it

It dont matter if it is 2 months old it's not a glitch

When you are reported not all enforcement are instant

And it could be weeks

With the pandemic things are slower
  6. dead pool1 Win User

I dont care about the bans and i can contact xbox enforcements but it is harder as there in America and im Australian so different time zones im not after that im after the ability to find someone who i can contact to find someone high enough to help me by bring able to find this glitch in there system and fix it that is not an enforcement spot that is some other department that im chasing to hopefully stop this so if you could help me by finding someone from there that would be alot helpful to be able to contact them and share the details to hopefully fix this glitch that these trolls are exploiting i hope this also helps maybe show what im also trying to find as bans are painful but thats not the point point is so to stop this glitch to help more then just my self but the community in its self to help more people by stopping this
Thema:

1. How do I contact a representative of Microsoft - Similar Threads - contact representative Microsoft

2. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  3. Contacting friend for mental health.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Contacting friend for mental health.: Dear Support Hello, I'm here to see if Xbox support can look into the activity and hopefully contact my friend to see if he's okay. He's been mentally unwell and hasn't been active on discord...
  4. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  5. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  6. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  7. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  8. give me contact with PERSON

in XBoX on Consoles
    give me contact with PERSON: give me contact with PERSON 2ddaa1c4-03a0-40ab-909f-a4bfb05ab751
  9. how do i contact customer complaints?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact customer complaints?: how do i contact customer service about my x box controllers? im not trying to be rude but we have had three controllers that have all faulted on the same button in the exact same place all three...
  10. I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone: I have been trying for over half an hour to get in contact with someone over the phone however whenever I put my number in I get “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try...