how do i contact a living human being?

Discus and support how do i contact a living human being? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; how do i contact a living human being.? Have justy paid £10 for a accessory, but has taken my money but not provided what i bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GillTremayne, Dec 22, 2021.

1. GillTremayne
    GillTremayne Guest

how do i contact a living human being.? Have justy paid £10 for a accessory, but has taken my money but not provided what i bought

:)

GillTremayne, Dec 22, 2021
  2. MattGarrad Win User

what have you bought?

Matt
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change the category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
  4. Smwutches Win User

how to contact a human being ??

5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

How do I contact a human being on the phone at Microsoft

Hey there, Alex Blank

The option should be there. It will also depend on if they are open in your region. In England, it is Easter weekend, so the chances they are open are slim (but I haven't checked). While this isn't because your account has been hacked, the following method should give you the request call back

[​IMG]

You used to be able to ring support directly, however they have removed this option. The only numbers available are to the local Microsoft offices. Even then, the operator will connect you to support who will then tell you to go to the Microsoft support pages where you can contact an agent through the contact us link.

The only other number available is to the store support their website store, but I don't know if they will be able to help, or if they will direct you to support. If they direct you to support via transfer, the bot may tell you to contact support via the contact us method. Their phone number can be found on this article here: Contact Microsoft Store Support - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

How do I contact a human being on the phone at Microsoft

Hey there, Alex Blank

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

If you are wanting to reach out to someone from Xbox Support, please visit the contact us page: Contact us | Xbox Support

You will need to play around with the options until you see the request a call option.

Alternatively, you can post your question here and the community can try their best to help you.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
Thema:

1. how do i contact a living human being? - Similar Threads - contact living human

2. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  3. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  4. How to contact xbox live about an offensive Gamers tag,

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact xbox live about an offensive Gamers tag,: I been trying to contact xbox support requesting a phone call, but it says unavailable try again later. How do I speak to someone in xbox support? 6c81953d-6710-4891-a073-77d2bdece946
  5. How do I contact a live person or email someone

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact a live person or email someone: I need a person to talk to 339f41ee-3659-4df6-ba8e-65d22cb27cdc
  6. How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat: How do I contact Xbox Support Live Chat b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd
  7. How can I get in E-mail contact with someone from Microsoft or Xbox Live Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get in E-mail contact with someone from Microsoft or Xbox Live Enforcement team?: I am being harassed over Xbox Live by a hacker. This person keeps calling me baby girl, sending kisses and asking for my snapchat repeatedly even though they have been asked to stop. Their...
  8. Is there anyway to contact someone to help me with my Xbox Live account suspention.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to contact someone to help me with my Xbox Live account suspention.: I am really struggling to be happy with out my xbox account it got banned from multiplayer for 14 days and I cannot handle it. please help ab829563-e81d-4a44-9cb8-71f2eba71571
  9. Who should I contact about being bot followed on xbox live?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Who should I contact about being bot followed on xbox live?: The other night, I was bot followed by 10k people on my xbox live account. I feel like I should reach out to someone at xbox microsoft, but I am having trouble finding a contact number. If anyone...
  10. Cant contact xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant contact xbox live: Is anyone else struggling to contact xbox support? When i ring them it tells me to use online services and then hangs up but when i try the online services i cant request a call back or start a...