How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

Discus and support How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by terribenshoof, Dec 11, 2022.

1. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again?

:)

terribenshoof, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

MS bingo was discontinued a while ago now, the online aspect of the game is no more and if you remove the game you will no longer be able to download it either.

It went at the same time as all casual games on windows 8 went, they shuttered bingo on win 8 and win 10 for good.
  3. sharkshooter47 Win User

Constant Connection Problems

I'm having the same problem, MS needs to fix this problem ASAP
    Just had 10 bingos and 2 power balls and soon as game finished connection lost
  4. FlubbedAxe2951 Win User

MS Bingo not connecting on Windows 10

It is only bingo here. Solitaire, Sudoku, Minesweeper, Jigsaw and Mahjong working fine. So it can't be the server.
    I am having the same issues as you, I can't get on bingo at all now, but can get on the other games
  5. JanePGN Win User

Same problem, but my problem 9/4/17. Does anyone EVER see an answer or a fix?
  6. TakingCard659 Win User

I'm having the same issues today, 3/20/2017. It has been an ongoing problem with me. It seems that they don't care to get it fixed.
    I am experiencing the server connection problem too, only with Bingo. The other games are fine. Any suggestions?
Thema:

1. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10) - Similar Threads - connect Bingo refuses

2. bingo...cannot connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo...cannot connect to server: wont connect to server...1 week already 8e7cea60-ce90-41e5-be63-c25f4bf75466
  3. can't connect to Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't connect to Bingo: Wonder why , Lately at night when I try to log into Bingo. It says it can't connect. But when I go to Microsoft cards, I never have ny problem. What's up with that?...
  4. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140
  5. Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days.: Have not been able to connect to bingo for two days is there something I coud do to fix this problem. It appears to be a frequent problem. 1224ac47-b780-41d8-b79f-c853b3a3f39b
  6. Unable to connect to ms bingo for last 24 hr. Please let me know if you would like to hire...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to ms bingo for last 24 hr. Please let me know if you would like to hire...: Unable to connect to MS Bingo for last 24 hr. Please let me know if you would like to HIRE my dog to fix the problem. He is really a very smart dog!! Gerry G 1d7b1b16-7e9c-477e-a79b-51852de7e8f4
  7. Unable to connect to Microsoft Bingo since last night

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Microsoft Bingo since last night: What is going on?? I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo. 8c58b31c-9c45-42c0-a193-1d36690b22e9
  8. Bingo cannot connect for 3 days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo cannot connect for 3 days.: Split from this thread. I have not been able to connect to Bingo for 3 days. 2b2006e0-f6e7-47db-bd83-4c73c4e4393f
  9. Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to the microsoft bingo server: For the past day I haven't been able to connect to Microsoft Bingo server. This happened suddenly and without warning c676deb4-d353-4183-a892-c2aa48d1d164
  10. Can't connect to Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Bingo: I can't get connected to Microsoft Bingo. I get a message that says to visit this site. Can you please check into this problem? 96750b61-c93d-4d52-b64f-37b904aaefd6