How do I connect the Xbox app to my Xbox 360, is it even possible?

Discus and support How do I connect the Xbox app to my Xbox 360, is it even possible? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just got an Xbox 360 yesterday, and I've been trying to connect the Xbox app to it, but it doesn't show up, any suggestions?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ben Schulz, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Ben Schulz
    Ben Schulz Guest

I just got an Xbox 360 yesterday, and I've been trying to connect the Xbox app to it, but it doesn't show up, any suggestions?

:)

Ben Schulz, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Ben! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

The Xbox 360 support is no longer maintained. The Xbox app doesn't support linking your Xbox 360. It's only for Xbox One and later devices.

All about Xbox mobile app https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-s...
  3. DXBlazePT Win User

Optional Media Update

But, if I can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet, how do I download the app?
  4. Ambie 628 Win User

trouble with connection to xbox live

I'm trying to connect to Xbox live on my Xbox 360 to download apps however it's not letting me...even tho I am signed into my avatar on the Xbox? What can I do?
  5. EVILJUDE99 Win User

xbox 360smart glass not working with my 8.1 machines HELP

having the same issue. I have searched the forums and used google to try to search for a solution to no avail. my 360 is already set to allow smartglass app connection. I have reinstalled xbox 360 smartglass on my windows 8.1 machine (lenovo lynx K3 tablet).
    the xbox 360 smartglass app on my android device (galaxy s3) can connect just fine. (had a similar issue with the xbox one smartglass app on my tablet, but found that to be a software firewall (comodo) issue. with the 360 smartglass app, I have tried disabling
    the firewall and I still get a message the app cannot find the console). when I check the properties of the app in the task manager, it points to a folder of where it was installed, and not an executable. not sure if this is what is causing the issue. both
    the 360 and the tablet (I have even been prompted by the app to re-sign in and I used the same account information)are signed in under the same account and are on the same wireless network. and again, I can sign into the xbox one smartglass app just fine after
    I resolved the firewall issue (to allow the application associated with the app to be allowed connection). I have also reset my router (as I found other suggestions in other posts advise to do. I feel as I have exhausted every conceivable possibility, and
    yet, still does not work. HELP!!!!
  6. Francia J. Win User

How do i connect the xbox app to xbox 360?

Hi Blaster, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but we can't connect or add an Xbox 360 console on the Xbox App.
Thema:

1. How do I connect the Xbox app to my Xbox 360, is it even possible? - Similar Threads - connect app 360

2. My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.: I just turned on my 360 and now my app on iPhone won’t connect to my console. My Xbox and iPhone are on the same wifi network. Can anyone help please? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Tone-52...
  3. Can you connect your Xbox 360 to the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you connect your Xbox 360 to the Xbox app?: You can connect an Xbox one/series x/s to the Xbox app but can you connect the 360 to the Xbox app like it did on smartglass 07d00259-6d20-487f-8106-bfcfa8ee5ac7
  4. Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app: Why can't I connect my 2008 Xbox 360 to Xbox mobile app 0170db66-f61f-4540-bd20-e0404a7ecba8
  5. How can I connect my Xbox 360 console to the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I connect my Xbox 360 console to the Xbox app?: I just downloaded the Xbox app, so I’m trying to connect to my Xbox 360 console but it’s requesting… it says “enter the code in your tv” I don’t know how to find that code please I need help...
  6. Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if...: Please tell me and help 1de7d1b1-e699-40da-9901-5cd5f64c1541
  7. How do i connect the xbox app to xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i connect the xbox app to xbox 360?: I wanted to connect the xbox app on my phone to my xbox 360, but when i try that, it asks me for a 10 digit code. if anyone knows how to find that code on the xbox 360, please let me know....
  8. Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app: Cant conect my xbox 360 e consel to my xbox phone app om huawei nova 9 6e1c6cbd-2e38-49d7-8858-e50c45ae2055
  9. Is Xbox 360 too outdated to connect to IOS app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox 360 too outdated to connect to IOS app?: I need help understanding how to connect my app to my console, or “set it up” via the app. It keeps prompting me to enter a code but I never see one. Or if i choose, “add existing “ it tells me to...
  10. How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows: I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is no controllers attached to this PC." can you...