How do I connect my Xbox 360 to live

Discus and support How do I connect my Xbox 360 to live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 22261bb7-79d0-40bb-8e0d-eb9b4d01c518 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by opeyemi okeowo, Apr 2, 2023.

1. How do I connect my Xbox 360 to live

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

opeyemi okeowo, Apr 2, 2023
  2. opeyemi okeowo Win User

How do I connect my Xbox 360 live without region
  3. Delistick Win User

Error: 8015D002 - Cant connect to XBL

I tested my connection and my Xbox Live connection to my Xbox and to the Internet works fine.

I deleted my profile off my Xbox 360S. I tried to sign in with a newly created profile and it says my username and password are incorrect.

Yet when I log into this site the username and password work fine.

Now what do I do? How do I connect my Xbox 360S to XBLive? thanks
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Opeyemi, which region you are in, if you happen to reside in any region where Xbox services are not available, unfortunately it will not be possible to connect to the Live servers.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
  5. Mellerker Win User

How do I avoid game freeze and massive disc read errors problems?

This has gone for 6 years since I first bought xbox 360 and I how do I solve my net connection problem with xbox live.
  6. BreezierClient6 Win User

Network

how do you connect your xbox live account to your xbox 360?
Thema:

1. How do I connect my Xbox 360 to live - Similar Threads - connect 360 live

2. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  3. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  4. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  5. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  6. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x: So I've tried to play about three different xbox 360 games through backwards compatibility on the xbox series x. But every time I try to sign in it won't connect me to Xbox Live, even though I'm...
  7. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  8. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  9. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  10. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...