how do i connect my xbox 360 controller to my laptop wired?

Discus and support how do i connect my xbox 360 controller to my laptop wired? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to connect my xbox 360 controller to my laptop wired but everything I search comes back on how to connect it to a PC but i dont own a PC so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GabriellaIB, Dec 27, 2020.

1. GabriellaIB
    GabriellaIB Guest

I am trying to connect my xbox 360 controller to my laptop wired but everything I search comes back on how to connect it to a PC but i dont own a PC so can somebody please help me

:)

GabriellaIB, Dec 27, 2020
  2. TheySeeMeYolin Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller Driver Code 39

Okay, here's what I've found:

Both controllers
    do not work on the desktop PC with either a wired or wireless connection.

The primary controller however (didn't try both),
    does work on my laptop (same OS build) with both a wired and wireless connection.

This would suggest it is a problem with my desktop PC despite having the same OS as my laptop.
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

how do I connect my gaming controller to my laptop through a wired connection

Hi Aiden S.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Which controller Xbox controller?

Thanks,
    Mauro
  4. Healimonster Win User

XBOX no longer showing up on home network?

Wired or WIreless? Both. My xbox is hard wired into my wireless modem/router. My laptop computers connect wirelessly to the modem/router.

I have no idea how I can post my xbox speeds but here are my laptops wireless speeds.

[View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/2336345462.png]
  5. xD4DDYx Win User

how do i connect my controller to my laptop

Locate and install the drivers, you do need a PC xbox pad. Also download XBCD so you can assign the triggers.
  6. voteDC Win User

how do i connect my controller to my laptop

Thema:

1. how do i connect my xbox 360 controller to my laptop wired? - Similar Threads - connect 360 controller

2. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  3. My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s: I found my Xbox 360 2 of them it could connect to the original one but it won’t connect to the slim one *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and network / Other*...
  4. Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox: The blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah a3230c55-753a-4666-8503-8ec864fa0f30
  5. Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?: I just need to know where you can install the driver or do people want me to try develop the driver, if I can have some guidelines I believe I can do it with Windows Visual Studio Code and node.js...
  6. Can I use a Xbox 360 controller or something like it and connect it to my Xbox series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use a Xbox 360 controller or something like it and connect it to my Xbox series x: Can I connect an Xbox 360 controller or something like it to my Xbox series X or possibly use a cord to connect a Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox series X and if that doesn’t work are there...
  7. My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s: I found my Xbox 360 2 of them it could connect to the original one but it won’t connect to the slim one 79dfaf96-464e-4334-bb20-93d672d6f192
  8. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...
  9. 360 controller not connecting. Other issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 controller not connecting. Other issues: Xbox 360, 2015 version power light green is showing, a drawer won't open, wireless controller is not connecting all other functions are working USB ports hard drive as well I can open with wide...
  10. Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?: Xbox 360 S console and controller begin the syncing process, but the connection fails and the light becomes static or stops blinking. I have tried using usb contoller, it works, but wireless...