How do i connect a Xbox 360 HD AV cable with a xbox 360 e super slim?

Discus and support How do i connect a Xbox 360 HD AV cable with a xbox 360 e super slim? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want better grahpics but i need help 11a7f217-080a-4e82-b74d-a17cd39496fa Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by anormalgamer, Oct 30, 2022.

1. anormalgamer
    anormalgamer Guest

I want better grahpics but i need help

:)

anormalgamer, Oct 30, 2022
  2. WPAK Win User

what are the differences between xbox 360 4gb slim and 250 gb slim,

Ok, since there is only a HDMI output on the xbox 360 E console, you might want to consider trying to find the Slim console, since that will allow you to use the 'Xbox 360 VGA HD AV Cable' cable (support.xbox.com/.../connect-xbox-360-console-tv)
    to connect the xbox 360 slim console to your monitor.

But you won't have any sound untill you have something that can output sound. Via either the red/white cables or the optical out on the console.
  3. anormalgamer Win User

I guess ill have to refund the thing, thanks for the advice.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you can’t, it only supports HDMI. Any HDMI cable will do and supports higher resolutions than that cable
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on connecting AV cables to your console.

Just a heads up, the AV cables are only for older models of the Xbox console like the original Xbox systems. The Xbox 360 e does not have that ports anymore as it only uses HDMI cables.

I would suggest buying any HDMI cable, that would definitely work on your Xbox 360 e console.

Hope that helps!
  6. anormalgamer Win User

Well there goes the hd av cable, thanks for the help. I’m gonna go refund it now.
Thema:

1. How do i connect a Xbox 360 HD AV cable with a xbox 360 e super slim? - Similar Threads - connect 360 cable

2. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  3. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  5. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  6. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  7. How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?: bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox...
  8. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  9. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  10. Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 not connecting to xbox live via ethernet cable and wifi extender: My xbox 360 is unable to connect to the internet when I plugged an ethernet cord from it into the TP-Link RE220 wifi extender. Any solutions? [img] 6064f194-0718-4ab3-be45-d2ecd51efcf9