How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account

Discus and support How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant log into my new account die to this stupid verification thing enter these characters please fox this because i cant log in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sarah Longmoor, May 20, 2023.

1. How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account

I cant log into my new account die to this stupid verification thing enter these characters please fox this because i cant log in

:)

Sarah Longmoor, May 20, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and a fellow member in the community. Hope you are doing well!

I understand what you are feeling and no worries let me try to help! First, if I got it right you already have or created your Microsoft account but stuck on the process of creating an Xbox gamertag correct?

If so and you already have your Microsoft email address, I suggest to try using a different browser then visit https://account.xbox.com/profile page to sign in your Microsoft account. Once you go to the page you should be given your gamertag which you can use on Xbox.

More details can also be found at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I hope this helps somehow. I suggest to try the first link to create your profile and if there are still problems feel free to post back here and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist you.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. NenaLinda4u Win User

trying to add a family member day 3

how do I manage then, if I have paid for my gold family thing and my region is completely different because I just moved from one country to another?????? I cant add anyone to my account???
  4. UnsoundMrBlaze Win User

Skyrim

I would just say pick a faction and create another character to try out different types of things of you cant try them all out on one character.
  5. flynryan222 Win User

My Xbox 360 signs my profile off everytime I start a game or switch to a new one.

mine does the same thing but i just have to sign back in to my profile and enter passcode.i also have another prob, my dad created our xbox account and he created us both a profile but made his the main one for the account and i cant create a gta 5 crew
    bc of it. can anyone help me out?
  6. Alex DeLarge UK Win User

Xbox game pass punch card

Well i tried to do that and at the part where it says enter the characters you see and i cant get passed it. Another abortion from microsoft
Thema:

1. How do i complete the ENTER these characters thing because i cant create another xbox account - Similar Threads - complete ENTER characters

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  5. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  6. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  7. What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on and stays on but the system is is completely...: This is the first time this has happened to me so I searched up a solution online and every thing I saw involved being able to go into the settings app and the power off/restart menu which I...
  8. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  9. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  10. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...