How do I combat this abuse?

Discus and support How do I combat this abuse? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was com banned 4 months later for calling out a well known scammer that comes into official xbox game clubs and tries to get money from the people... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Talim Norric, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Talim Norric
    Talim Norric Guest

I was com banned 4 months later for calling out a well known scammer that comes into official xbox game clubs and tries to get money from the people there. Why was I banned after the comment had already been up in said thread for 4 months? My appeal was just denied and this isn't the first time I've been banned for something like this. I didn't use any derogatory words or slurs or anything that would constitute a coms ban, I'm incredibly frustrated and I feel like there is a specific xbox moderator that has stalked and caused issues with me for a while now. How do I combat this abuse?

:)

Talim Norric, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, only if you are able to make an appeal on the Enforcement website.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, I fully understand your question, but even the support that deals with other issues and access to your account can help you in this matter.
  4. Talim Norric Win User

I think that's part of the main issue here, there is zero communication between the xbox chat moderators and anyone that can hold them accountable. Anyway I appreciate the reply, I'm just so incredibly frustrated as the comment was made 4 months ago and nobody had an issue with it until now. Why didn't they just delete the comment if they didn't like it? Why punish me for something that old and in no way violated tos? One last thing, I've been a member of xbox gold or whatever it is turning into for the past 14 years so I'm not new or anything. Nothing can be done I get it but this feels incredibly frustrating as I have no way to combat or communicate with those punishing me.
  5. Talim Norric Win User

As far as I'm aware there is no way to contact the enforcement team, pls correct me if I'm wrong but that's my main issue.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Talm, Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
Thema:

1. How do I combat this abuse? - Similar Threads - combat abuse

2. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  3. I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to buy ace combat 7 skies unknown top gun maverick ultimate edition on line....: I tried to buy ace combat 7 maverick ultimate edition on line. microsoft says they no longer sell disks. If true how do I get disks for my XBOX series X ? 21678afa-b738-4a85-9f2e-379f714b2334
  4. Can you still play ace combat assault horizon on xbox 360 s with disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still play ace combat assault horizon on xbox 360 s with disc?: Hello xbox. I was wondering if ace combat assault horizon is still playable on xbox 360 s if you use the game disc. I heard its not working digitaly but does it work by inserting the disc?...
  5. Is ace combat assault horizon playable on Xbox Series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is ace combat assault horizon playable on Xbox Series x?: Hello Xbox. I was wondering if Ace combat assault horizon is backwards compatible with the Xbox Series x. If not, when will this AMAZING game be backwards compatible with the series x?...
  6. Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...: I literally bought nfs underground, halo 2, halo CE, halo 3, forza horizon 3, and im disappointed that i cannot play nfs underground because its not backwards compatible, the same problem is with...
  7. What are the newest combat games everyone plays? Twixon90

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the newest combat games everyone plays? Twixon90: What are the newest combat games everyone plays? 1c593bd4-cefc-4405-a836-df262d8c2d2c
  8. Paid mortal combat characters are missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid mortal combat characters are missing.: Paid mortal combat characters are missing. I paid for Rambo, Molina and another person in and out there. 37a5c728-9077-4a9a-81e7-ff356f4b0b54
  9. How to purchase battle pass in modern combat 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to purchase battle pass in modern combat 5: How to buy battle pass in modern combat 5 e6eea350-4fad-4cec-a5dd-a78b0a2352e2
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection Combat Evolved freezing on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Combat Evolved freezing on PC.: Halo Master Chief Collection Combat Evolved freezing on PC. I use Windows 10. The game worked great and I had no problems until I got onto second mission. The objective is to enter an armored...