How do I clear my cache on my xbox series x

Discus and support How do I clear my cache on my xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i clear my cache on my xbox series x 6e4c61c8-4029-4bdc-abff-ca2573e3166a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomas farish, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How do I clear my cache on my xbox series x

How do i clear my cache on my xbox series x

:)

thomas farish, Jan 25, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Thomas! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it on.
  3. ll W I K U ll Win User

clearing my cache

4. Daft Badger Win User

clearing my cache

Here you go :

To clear the system cache

1.Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2.Select Storage or Memory.

3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)

4.Select Clear System Cache.

5.When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
  5. Michael Garza1 Win User

Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes for Outer World Spacer Choice upgrade dlc.

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help. This procedure may help resolve this issue: How to clear cache on Xbox Series X|S consoles Press the Xbox button on the controller. Go to your profile icon and select “Settings”. Select "Devices and Connections", then "Blu-ray". Select "Persistent Storage". Select "Clear Persistent Storage". (Note ) Clearing the cache removes all game updates already downloaded. You will need to download these updates again the next time you play the game. Hope I helped and see you soon
    In having a Series S, I found that I had to do a full reset since there is no Blu-Ray option. Reset again, still do not see the Series S|X version of either game.

I still have to search the Store to be able to download the X|S versions.
  6. Seanpc1994 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

So with a 1TB hard drive and only cyberpunk and the DLC installed on my XBOX series X, I still have to clear the cache? You don't buy 1TB of memory to only hold one game.. and this message and error occurred everytime I played the game, EVEN AFTER clearing the cache.
Thema:

1. How do I clear my cache on my xbox series x - Similar Threads - clear cache series

2. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  3. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Now way to clear text in text input field: You can not hit the "Submit" button when there is no text in the text field. When you search for something in a game, and then want to go back to show all the results you can not. This is best...
  5. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  6. Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop

in XboX Insiders
    Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop: Hello everyone, running into a problem with my Xbox Series X. I'm trying to download a game but while downloading said game I also attempted to move some others from my internal storage to my...
  7. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  8. Lost game saves after cache clear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game saves after cache clear: Hi. I have been playing Starfield since 17th Sept on Xbox Series X. Recently problems with lagging and stuttering game play lead me to do a cache clear. I made sure to select the option to keep...
  9. I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...: This has been happening for the past week, and it’s been getting on my nerves. My xbox has been running so slow that it can’t even load the settings app and when it does and I leave, the xbox just...
  10. How do clear your cache and cookies to your Xbox app because I was tring to connect my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do clear your cache and cookies to your Xbox app because I was tring to connect my Xbox...: I tried to sign into my Facebook account to the Xbox app and it's telling m app not active to my google chrome. daf6a3e0-869b-41f2-a354-ae975d76103d