How do I claim the fornite pack?

Discus and support How do I claim the fornite pack? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I as I was installing the Xbox console, accidently didn't claim the fortnite bundle and now don't know how to claim it with the fortnite acct. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Rodriguez1, Dec 26, 2022.

1. How do I claim the fornite pack?

So I as I was installing the Xbox console, accidently didn't claim the fortnite bundle and now don't know how to claim it with the fortnite acct. Is there a way to claim it now?

:)

Aaron Rodriguez1, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I understand, it looks like it was redeemed on a secondary account, if that happened it was redeemed on another account and unfortunately you won't be able to transfer it to your main account that plays Fortnite.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Aaron, what Fortnite pack are you referring to, was it a pack you bought, or are you referring to the Fortnite Club Pack?
  4. Devin Jolley Win User

well, when I buy a new code, it won’t let me use that code
  5. Devin Jolley Win User

So I bought a fortnight pack the Irish pack, but when I go to add-ons, I can’t install the pack and I don’t have the skin
  6. Devin Jolley Win User

I bought the Fortnite Irish back add-ons to when I go to add-ons to install it and don’t install
Thema:

1. How do I claim the fornite pack? - Similar Threads - claim fornite pack

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Can’t claim my items included with my series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim my items included with my series S: Trying to redeem my items included with my new console But when i try to redeem it in Account>included with this xbox console It says “ Available - Included with this device” I try to claim...
  4. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  5. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  6. Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.: I bought an Xbox series s with the rocket league, fortnite and fall guys bundle. It won't allow me to claim them. I've followed all previous instructions from previous people that have asked the...
  7. warrany claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    warrany claim: i bought extended warranty on my controller and it is good till Feb 2025. I am trying to make a claim but it says I have no warranty. I have the reciept to proof it...
  8. Can not claim Xbox Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not claim Xbox Bundle: I bought my Xbox Seires S with the Gilded Hunter Bundle a while ago and i recently made a new account, however when i try to claim the bundle that came with my xbox for that profile all it shows...
  9. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  10. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d