How do I claim my Series X Horizon 5 Bundle

Discus and support How do I claim my Series X Horizon 5 Bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a Brand New Xbox Series X Horizon 5 Bundle Edition and i have started it up and set it up but i haven’t got the game. It seems like a normal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Callum Wearing, Mar 31, 2023.

1. How do I claim my Series X Horizon 5 Bundle

I bought a Brand New Xbox Series X Horizon 5 Bundle Edition and i have started it up and set it up but i haven’t got the game. It seems like a normal xbox with no bundle

:)

Callum Wearing, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here the steps where you can redeem your Digital Direct offers:

"Select Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox to see an overview and the redemption status of any Digital Direct offers included with your console.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select My games & apps > See all > Full library, and then look under the relevant subscription type for any included offers."

For your reference you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Francia J. Win User

In this case, kindly remove and re-add your account and then check again.

“ REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​“
  4. Callum Wearing Win User

I had a look all around that tab and couldn’t see anything. It’s available to purchase via the store. That’s the only place i can see the game.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that and how about the games and apps tab?
  6. Callum Wearing Win User

Hey,

Under Settings> Account on my new xbox there is no option for included with this xbox.

It has the following,

Sign in, Security and Pin

Payment and Billing

Linked social accounts

Subscriptions

Privacy Online safety

Family settings

Content restrictions

Remove accounts
Thema:

1. How do I claim my Series X Horizon 5 Bundle - Similar Threads - claim Series Horizon

2. Can’t claim my items included with my series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim my items included with my series S: Trying to redeem my items included with my new console But when i try to redeem it in Account>included with this xbox console It says “ Available - Included with this device” I try to claim...
  3. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  4. I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs: I bouth an xbox series s gilded content pack but I change my mind and I want to refound the xbox but i already claimed the pack.what do i do? e9986842-f3f6-4660-b28c-9ac326d6442d
  5. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  6. How to claim Xbox series s bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to claim Xbox series s bundle: Dear Xbox, I have an Xbox series s that came with a bundle for Fortnite and rocket league and I went to where it said included with this console and tried claiming it and the only option that...
  7. claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.: Hello, recently, I bought a pre-owned Xbox series S from a local Gamestop. When I was setting it up, I noticed that there was a Rocket League and a Fortnite pack, but it was already claimed. I...
  8. I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...: I have tried to restart my console but it still isn’t working can anyone give me some suggestions f5c22541-2ba1-4392-b282-875674f9c423
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues: I tried putting in a warranty claim, as my rubber grips have started to come off completely and I am met with: "There are no service options available, for further assistance contact us." So I...
  10. I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...: I have submitted a claim, I have not received my returns label. Can we please arrange a label to be sent to me? 0f904aec-e740-4fbe-83f9-c7ba7aa72dc0