How do I check the free Minecraft game code still works?

Discus and support How do I check the free Minecraft game code still works? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm selling my Xbox One S which came with Minecraft, I still have the code etc. to upload the game, however now I have reset my whole Xbox I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Becca-88, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Becca-88
    Becca-88 Guest

Hey,

I'm selling my Xbox One S which came with Minecraft, I still have the code etc. to upload the game, however now I have reset my whole Xbox I can't remember if I redeemed this game on my account or not, I want to know, how do I check the code is still valid/will
    work for the new owner without redeeming it on to my account? I did look on microsoft.com/redeem and the code works however I didn't go any further in case it installed onto my account. I just want to make sure that I can sell my Xbox with this game (the code).
    Hope that makes sense!

Thanks in advance,

Becca

:)

Becca-88, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ArminatorX Win User

If the code has been used, then after you click on the button to redeem the code, it will show an error message that the code has already been redeemed.

If the code however "goes through" and shows for what the code is, you can abort the redemption process, and still use or sell the code.

Just make sure you sell it to an honest person, and ideally you are present when they redeem the code on their account.

Otherwise the person could go home, redeem the code, and then tell you the code didn't work, asking for a refund. After he has redeemed the code, you have no means to check if he really redeemed it, or if the code had other issues.
  3. Salmoro Win User

Hi Becca

if the code is already redeemed, it cannot be used again on any account.

If you have multiple accounts, You can check the games you own on
    Xbox Companion app
    since you did factory reset to your console.

And your best solution is to contact Xbox Support to know which account has the game. and make sure to provide them with the code.

Please click on this
    link

1. Then Type in "Talk to an agent"

2. Click on " Next'"

3. Select your issue and click on " Next"

4. Then select "Chat"

Hope It helps
  4. SirBond Win User

if the code did work and said you are about to redeem the game minecraft when going to the redeem page you will be fine if you typed it in and it was used it would say this code has all ready been redeemed
  5. MissyBotsacos Win User

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?

how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code?
    Try sign in wiith my Nintendo Switch sign in with your free Microsoft acount to experience the online features of Minecraft Dungeons becuse i brought this game

www.microsoft.com/Link

enter this code

YQRGXDM4
  6. JacqueDoe Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

I did that, and I redeemed the code on my alt. But it still didn't give me free Windows 10 Minecraft. Am I not doing it right?
Thema:

1. How do I check the free Minecraft game code still works? - Similar Threads - check free Minecraft

2. why do digital games need an online check in for it to work including free demos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do digital games need an online check in for it to work including free demos.: I use my xbox one offline and play a mixture of free games and demos that I downloaded off the microsoft store. and I do a one time online check in on the games by launching the game once and go...
  3. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 10d5ee21-d6bd-402b-84b5-a9eb42f00678
  4. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 76aca33e-ac7f-4023-8ace-adea3d689495
  5. wow this is cool this site just gave me a Xbox Live code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wow this is cool this site just gave me a Xbox Live code absolutely free! Check out ...: wow this is cool this site just gave me a Xwow this is cool this site just gave me a Xbox Live code absolutely free! Check out Web Server's Default Page Live code awow this is cool this site just...
  6. Looking for Free Rocket League Coaching or a place to form a team? Check our RCLD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Free Rocket League Coaching or a place to form a team? Check our RCLD!: Hello Everyone! Rocket League Coaching Discord (RLCD.GG) is looking for Rocket League players who are looking for FREE coaching or want to find a nice community to form a team. We have been...
  7. im so happy this site just gave me a Xbox Live code for free! If you need a code check out ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im so happy this site just gave me a Xbox Live code for free! If you need a code check out ...: im so happy this site just gave me a Xbox Live code for free! If you need a code check outFree Xbox Live Codes Forever | FreeXboxLiveForever 7c1a6042-e1d4-439f-8fa7-704871032e22
  8. neat! I got this Wii points card code for free! Check out http://freewiipointsforever.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    neat! I got this Wii points card code for free! Check out http://freewiipointsforever.com: neat! I got this Wii points card code for free! Check out http://freewiipointsforever.com 4ed848ad-5120-4ed6-bd7d-3f6c8ebf24ca
  9. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 10d5ee21-d6bd-402b-84b5-a9eb42f00678
  10. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 76aca33e-ac7f-4023-8ace-adea3d689495