How do I check how long a console ban is

Discus and support How do I check how long a console ban is in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently received a second hand 360 from a family friend who didn’t know they had it. I connected it online using an Ethernet cable and my console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sooparch, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Sooparch
    Sooparch Guest

I recently received a second hand 360 from a family friend who didn’t know they had it. I connected it online using an Ethernet cable and my console said it was banned from Xbox live

Enforcement.Microsoft.com doesn’t have a spot to appeal console bans, nor does it have a spot to see how long one is. How do I do these and can I still do things like update console firmware and use the Microsoft store (it is a first model 360 that came with no hard drive, the disk tray isn’t working and it’s still on system ui 1

Thank you

:)

Sooparch, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

console bans a permanent, you need to contact seller and get a refund, there is no way to reverse a console ban regardless if you are the new owner or any other reason.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sooparch

Xbox 360 console bans are permanent , and is not possible to appeal to a device ban

"Xbox 360 console suspensions are always permanent bans that affect the console’s ability to access any online features and services."

You can double check the previous and more here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  4. John P_14 Win User

How do I check how long I’m banned for

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

You can check your enforcement details and its duration by signing in at enforcement.xbox.com. Also, depending on the type of enforcement action or suspension you’ve received, your case may qualify for submitting an appeal or case review.
  5. EvenEinan Win User

Forza horizon 4 ban

How do i check how long im banned?
  6. Smwutches Win User

how do i check how long my communication ban is

Thema:

1. How do I check how long a console ban is - Similar Threads - check long console

2. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  3. How long do the developers take to check your account and console when you file a bug report?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long do the developers take to check your account and console when you file a bug report?: I filed a bug report on the feedback app and was wondering how long it takes and what they do if they find a problem. 709932df-a0b0-45bf-95c4-397ffc326192
  4. How do I check how long I’m banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I check how long I’m banned for: So I tried starting a party and it says I’ve been blocked from party and I don’t know what it means 2a9919a4-7d34-4e08-8b0c-d076eec0a47e
  5. How long does it take for Xbox to check custom gamerpics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does it take for Xbox to check custom gamerpics?: I'm trying to upload a custom gamerpic, and I get the 'success, once it's been checked it will change' message but it's been hours and nothing. I have tried on the Xbox Series S itself and on the...
  6. How to check how long I'm banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to check how long I'm banned for: I got banned and was just wondering how to check the time period on when this lasts 7ec57cc6-f8f4-4753-b751-7645b1a2a3d5
  7. how do i check how long my communication ban is

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i check how long my communication ban is: i got a communication ban and i want to see when its ended 590538a0-0ce9-4840-ad81-9b2a239773b7
  8. Xbox takes a long time to check a report ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox takes a long time to check a report ...: As you may have read, xbox takes a long time to check a report. It's a serious problem and then I do not know what else to do The problem is that there is a user using a profile picture in which...
  9. How to check how long my com ban lasts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to check how long my com ban lasts?: So I got com banned and have been com banned for a long time, not sure why, (not saying I didn't deserve it) but I would like to know how to check it or if it is forever...
  10. How can I limit my child's time on XBOX one , or at least check on the computer how long ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I limit my child's time on XBOX one , or at least check on the computer how long ...: How can I limit my child's time on XBOX one , or at least check on the computer how long he has been on xbox? 23720ccf-ba7b-495b-80ba-bf42427ba75d