how do i chat to customer support live?

Discus and support how do i chat to customer support live? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was live in a Quick Assist chat - Ana D had access to my laptop - and was just about finished changing to a new email address for my account when the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EugeneHogan1, Nov 20, 2021.

1. EugeneHogan1
    EugeneHogan1 Guest

I was live in a Quick Assist chat - Ana D had access to my laptop - and was just about finished changing to a new email address for my account when the internet went down. The previous email was no longer live but still was able to get me access to apps, like xbox for my son but it seems now that we cannot.

:)

EugeneHogan1, Nov 20, 2021
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Refund request. I can't access my email

Hello, you need to call and speak with customer support. It will be a long waiting line to do so just a heads up. If not there then you need to do a live online chat with customer support. Either way you need to speak with someone on this matter.
  4. NicholasMazza Win User

Missing $10 Microsoft Store Credit

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I am finding no options for a live chat for Microsoft store. I contacted Customer Support chat, but they turned me away due to this being a Microsoft Store credit, not specifically an XBOX credit... Is there any way
    to get live help today, or do I have to wait until phone support opens tomorrow?
  5. Francia J. Win User

How do I contact customer support?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

We need to validate first if the transaction is successful. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if the order is stated as "completed".

Once you were able to see the order and the status is completed simply remove and re-add your account.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​

By the way, in requesting a call there is a waiting time. You may need to wait for a couple of hours more to receive a call from them.
  6. SuspectWheel928 Win User

High pitched noise Xbox one

Thanks for ur help. How do I contact the support? Live chat?
Thema:

1. how do i chat to customer support live? - Similar Threads - chat customer support

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  6. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  7. Xbox game chat log

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game chat log: my account was hack and I cannot join games or talk to any of my friends and I really do want to play 48b3dbb3-0162-4b02-9866-d6643065082f
  8. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  9. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  10. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....