How do I change the Microsoft account on xbox?

Discus and support How do I change the Microsoft account on xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to change my account which is linked to my xbox. I want to give him, but he is attached to my account, 5faf995c-7454-496c-adc7-f854998df041 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Александр003, Oct 19, 2017.

1. How do I change the Microsoft account on xbox?

I want to change my account which is linked to my xbox.

I want to give him, but he is attached to my account,

:)

Александр003, Oct 19, 2017
  2. How do I change the Microsoft Account?

Can anyone tell me how to switch the email on my account because I can't access the email that I have now.

Ronnie JayLlaguno, Oct 19, 2017
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    How do I change the Microsoft Account?

You must have the password for the current Microsoft Account addresse before you can change it to a new Microsoft Account.

1) Take the original Microsoft Account to
    http://account.live.com/password/reset
    for a password reset

2) If you can't reset it, go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr
    SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

3) If that fails, contact Support and provide them with the Console ID number from Settings | System | Console Settings | System Info (it's on the 2nd line) and the reference number from the email sent to you in Step 2, and submit a UE Request. It is
    faster to have the Agent call you by going to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:6:3
    or you can look up the phone number from the 1st web link in the .sig shown below.

VibroPlex, Oct 19, 2017
  4. I am JeffRay90 Win User

1. Sign in with your profile on xbox.com
    2. Select "My Account" at the top right corner near your gamer picture.
    3. Under Settings & Preferences select Contact Preferences
    4. Change your email and save the changes
  5. VibroPlex Win User

You must have the password for the current Microsoft Account addresse before you can change it to a new Microsoft Account.

1) Take the original Microsoft Account to
    http://account.live.com/password/reset
    for a password reset

2) If you can't reset it, go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr
    SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

3) If that fails, contact Support and provide them with the Console ID number from Settings | System | Console Settings | System Info (it's on the 2nd line) and the reference number from the email sent to you in Step 2, and submit a UE Request. It is
    faster to have the Agent call you by going to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:6:3
    or you can look up the phone number from the 1st web link in the .sig shown below.
  6. Queeeeenchen Win User

7. XD TenBobcat Win User

I can't enable the Fortnite Epic friends list because my age is set wrong.

You can change the age of your Microsoft account at http://account.live.com but keep in mind that will only change the age of your Microsoft account and not your Xbox account.
    How do I change the age of my Xbox account?
  8. JimAlex1 Win User

How do I change my passcode

I have changed my password and did not see an option to change the passcode. Please help me to determine how to change the passcode and specify if it is for the Microsoft account or X box account or both.

I am not asking how to change the password.

I do not understand the difference between the Xbox and Microsoft account and the Gamebar account.
Thema:

How do I change the Microsoft account on xbox?

1. How do I change the Microsoft account on xbox? - Similar Threads - change Microsoft account

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  5. how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft: Ze********* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** """remove PII.""" """moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming """ f806951e-f754-42a4-892c-86db89f21b75
  6. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  8. How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my Xbox one email to match my microsoft account email?: I have two xbox one profiles, the main profile (The one I want to keep) is linked to my yahoo account and the second profile (The one I want to delete) is linked to my email account. My email...
  9. Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?: Hello My microsoft account was taken. The email was switched and the number was deleted. I have no other way to sign in that Microsoft is asking for to get it back. Is there any other sign of hope...
  10. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....