How do I change the Microsoft account on xbox?

Discus and support How do I change the Microsoft account on xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to change my account which is linked to my xbox. I want to give him, but he is attached to my account, 5faf995c-7454-496c-adc7-f854998df041 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Александр003, Oct 19, 2017.

1. How do I change the Microsoft account on xbox?

I want to change my account which is linked to my xbox.

I want to give him, but he is attached to my account,

:)

Александр003, Oct 19, 2017
  2. How do I change the Microsoft Account?

Can anyone tell me how to switch the email on my account because I can't access the email that I have now.

Ronnie JayLlaguno, Oct 19, 2017
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    How do I change the Microsoft Account?

You must have the password for the current Microsoft Account addresse before you can change it to a new Microsoft Account.

1) Take the original Microsoft Account to
    http://account.live.com/password/reset
    for a password reset

2) If you can't reset it, go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr
    SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

3) If that fails, contact Support and provide them with the Console ID number from Settings | System | Console Settings | System Info (it's on the 2nd line) and the reference number from the email sent to you in Step 2, and submit a UE Request. It is
    faster to have the Agent call you by going to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:6:3
    or you can look up the phone number from the 1st web link in the .sig shown below.

VibroPlex, Oct 19, 2017
  4. I am JeffRay90 Win User

1. Sign in with your profile on xbox.com
    2. Select "My Account" at the top right corner near your gamer picture.
    3. Under Settings & Preferences select Contact Preferences
    4. Change your email and save the changes
  5. VibroPlex Win User

You must have the password for the current Microsoft Account addresse before you can change it to a new Microsoft Account.

1) Take the original Microsoft Account to
    http://account.live.com/password/reset
    for a password reset

2) If you can't reset it, go to
    http://account.live.com/acsr
    SAVE THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU

3) If that fails, contact Support and provide them with the Console ID number from Settings | System | Console Settings | System Info (it's on the 2nd line) and the reference number from the email sent to you in Step 2, and submit a UE Request. It is
    faster to have the Agent call you by going to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:6:3
    or you can look up the phone number from the 1st web link in the .sig shown below.
  6. Queeeeenchen Win User

7. greg_window10_instal Win User

Gamertag

bltstephen,

I had to do the same thing about my email address a while ago. The steps on how to do this are outlined at "How to change the
    email address associated with your Microsoft account
    ". I recommend doing this first and making sure everything works before making any changes to your gamer tag.

support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

SA
  8. MCGaming181 Win User

How Do I Change My Microsoft Account To A Different Microsoft Account?

Thank You For Your Reply. Will This work If Your In A Family Pack?
Thema:

How do I change the Microsoft account on xbox?

1. How do I change the Microsoft account on xbox? - Similar Threads - change Microsoft account

2. I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure...: So I have email A as my primary alias. I want to make email B my new primary alias and remove email A as an alias. For now, I have both emails as aliases and I can login to my microsoft minecraft...
  3. I never set up a Microsoft family, but my Xbox account won't let me change my privacy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I never set up a Microsoft family, but my Xbox account won't let me change my privacy...: I tried joining a realm on Minecraft, but every time I do, I am told my account is setup in a way where I can't join realms due to my privacy settings. When I attempt to get help fixing this, it...
  4. Can I get help changing an my microsoft email to a new google account since my last one was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get help changing an my microsoft email to a new google account since my last one was...: I've sent in I don't know how many account recovery request to prove that I own the account. I've spoken with Mojang in which my Minecraft account was linked to and they said they found the...
  5. My microsoft account got its email and password changed, but I just want to recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got its email and password changed, but I just want to recover my...: My microsoft account got hacked, and because my minecraft account was linked to the microsoft one I've lost that one too. That was pretty much the single most important thing on my account so if I...
  6. Permanent 0x800704cf error after changing email alias on Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent 0x800704cf error after changing email alias on Microsoft account?: Hello all. A few years ago, I changed the email that I use for my Microsoft account. After this change, I always get the 0x800704cf error code whenever I try to use that account to login to any...
  7. My Xbox Gamertag is changed after my Google account which is used to login Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Gamertag is changed after my Google account which is used to login Microsoft...: My Xbox Gamertag is changed after my Google account which is used to login to my Microsoft account is disabled (and already recovered). Later, I signed in back to my Microsoft account (after my...
  8. How to change Microsoft account affiliated with Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change Microsoft account affiliated with Minecraft account.: My Minecraft account was recently hacked by someone getting access to my Microsoft account. I need to change the details of the account. I've changed my password and added 2fa yet they still have...
  9. I can't change my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my microsoft account: I just bought a new PC and when I try and log into apps such as minecraft or XBox Live I cannot choose which account to use. It keeps selecting the email account that I use for the administrator...
  10. How to sign into a Microsoft account when it won't let you change your second email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to sign into a Microsoft account when it won't let you change your second email?: To access Minecraft, I've been attempting to log into my Microsoft account. It initially asks for the verification code for my active original email, but afterwards requests a code for an outdated...