How do I change the currency to thai baht?

Discus and support How do I change the currency to thai baht? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to change my currency in the store to thai baht instead of Swedish KR, but i thai baht is not on the location list. Please tell me how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TherealFreeDuck, Oct 21, 2017.

1. How do I change the currency to thai baht?

I tried to change my currency in the store to thai baht instead of Swedish KR, but i thai baht is not on the location list. Please tell me how to change it.

:)

TherealFreeDuck, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Currency?

how to change my currency? In the market all the products are in RUB, but I want to change it, how to do it?

GutlessAlloy338, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Age, Patience, and Difficulty...

Yeah, Law, that's true actually, rhythm and coordination. While Muay Thai is awesome, I was speaking more about passing Thai boxing as Thai, when it's not traditional. I do see why it's called Thai boxing though, and it's not really as bad as I referenced
    it. In a way I see Kung Fu being used to describe or tag a certain martial arts and it's not traditional kung fu.

Ghost of Kirin, Oct 21, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Its not possible to change currency under your xbox live account

M3tal Daz3, Oct 21, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Its not possible to change currency under your xbox live account
  6. Belen T.C. Win User

How do I change currency?

Hello Grainne murphy,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  7. Belen T.C. Win User

How do I change currency?

Hello Grainne murphy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with purchasing Vbucks using your Microsoft balance due to region mismatch. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.
    Based on the information you have provided, it shows that there's a region mismatch with your Microsoft balance currency, account billing address/region and Xbox Store region.

To fix the issue, we highly suggest following these steps:

1. Check the region/billing address set on your Microsoft account. It should be the same region with your Microsoft balance/currency.

2. Check your Xbox Console or PC region. It should be the same region with your account and Microsoft currency.

• On your Xbox, Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Language & location.
    • If you are using PC, press Windows Key go to Settings > Time and Language > Select Country or Region
    3. Restart the device and try again completing the purchase. If the issue still persists, please try using another device to see if it works.

For your reference, you may also check this link: Update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region | Xbox Support

If none of these step's work, you can contact Xbox Live Support for further assistance. You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. Click on "Contact Us" to chat with Live Support or request a callback.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know. Have a great day and happy gaming!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  8. Nursemorph Win User

Can someone explain why can't I see game pass ultimate in my xbox and how to fix it because I want to upgrade from a normal game pass to game pass ultimate.

To add to the above, here's a link to Xbox Live regions with a Game Pass section:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions

Judging by the currency you are using (what looks like the Baht), then you would be in Thailand which does not have Ultimate, only PC Game Pass
  9. GutlessAlloy338 Win User

Currency?

how to change my currency? In the market all the products are in RUB, but I want to change it, how to do it?
Thema:

1. How do I change the currency to thai baht? - Similar Threads - change currency thai

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. how to change currency to brasil?

in XboX Insiders
    how to change currency to brasil?: how to change currency to brasil? submitted by /u/ContestOne7691 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't change gamertag because the currency is different

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change gamertag because the currency is different: I want to change my gamertag but it only shows in USD and im from Malaysia b229d26b-c1d6-436d-aced-51eb9b14ff45
  9. How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?: Hello, I have a 5 dollars microsoft gift card in cad. But I want the gift card currency to be changed since i wanna pay in USD. My settings region is in US, but how come my microsoft account...
  10. How do I change my billing currency

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my billing currency: I have moved from Australia to New Zealand. I've updated my country, my billing address and changed my payment method to my new zealand PayPal. My games pass subscription is still charging in Aud$...