How do I change the currency to thai baht?

Discus and support How do I change the currency to thai baht? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to change my currency in the store to thai baht instead of Swedish KR, but i thai baht is not on the location list. Please tell me how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TherealFreeDuck, Oct 21, 2017.

1. How do I change the currency to thai baht?

I tried to change my currency in the store to thai baht instead of Swedish KR, but i thai baht is not on the location list. Please tell me how to change it.

:)

TherealFreeDuck, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Currency?

how to change my currency? In the market all the products are in RUB, but I want to change it, how to do it?

GutlessAlloy338, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Age, Patience, and Difficulty...

Yeah, Law, that's true actually, rhythm and coordination. While Muay Thai is awesome, I was speaking more about passing Thai boxing as Thai, when it's not traditional. I do see why it's called Thai boxing though, and it's not really as bad as I referenced
    it. In a way I see Kung Fu being used to describe or tag a certain martial arts and it's not traditional kung fu.

Ghost of Kirin, Oct 21, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Its not possible to change currency under your xbox live account

M3tal Daz3, Oct 21, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Its not possible to change currency under your xbox live account
  6. GutlessAlloy338 Win User

Currency?

how to change my currency? In the market all the products are in RUB, but I want to change it, how to do it?
  7. BooBooYNWA Win User

Cod ghosts question ?

Do you know how mutch thay am ?
  8. ARCLIGHT917 Win User

High end headset

wire or puck i just hope thay have one ouce of respect left for there custmors to fix this with out ripping us off i dont know why thay just had to change the plug i wish thay stop trying to be like apple and be leaders not followers
  9. Vexa Gamill Win User

Geting help change my Gamertag

how do i change my name after currency update it still says that i need microsoft points ?
Thema:

1. How do I change the currency to thai baht? - Similar Threads - change currency thai

2. Unable to change currency or country to Add money to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change currency or country to Add money to child account: I am trying to add money to my Child's account in Microsoft family (Xbox). My location is the united kingdom set in my Microsoft account. When I press Add money in my child's account only...
  3. Can Microsoft change a $15 Dollor redeemed Code on my account to my home currency as i can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft change a $15 Dollor redeemed Code on my account to my home currency as i can...: my friend saw that my PC Pass was gonna expire so he sent me a $15 Dollor Gift card to renew it but if i try to use it it keeps telling me that the region im using and the currency region dont...
  4. xbox name change has wrong currency

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox name change has wrong currency: hi i am trying to change my name and every my currency is on euro's but when i try to change my name it is for some reason in brittish pounds how do i fix this? [img]...
  5. Currency changed / can't download a purchased Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Currency changed / can't download a purchased Game: My xbox 360 billing address has been changed to uk and my Ballance turn to 0.00 £ even though i have 1.80 $ left after i purchased the Witcher 2 . What even worse on xbox 360 it dosent let me...
  6. How Can I Change My Currency From KYD to USD?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Can I Change My Currency From KYD to USD?: Recently I bought a $50 digital gift card online, I live in the Caribbean where our currency is KYD and our region isnt available on Xbox, I redeemed the code on the Xbox app on my desktop that...
  7. How can I change the currency when I changing my gamertag second time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the currency when I changing my gamertag second time?: I don't know how to do and it makes I can't pay money and change my name. Help! 25135428-db8d-4e1f-b467-9e07e950925a
  8. How to change country/currency when buying a gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change country/currency when buying a gamertag change?: I've been trying to buy a gamertag change but xbox automatically assumes that I'm an American and the only currency available is the dollar. It won't let me change my country or currency. I've...
  9. Currency change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Currency change: How can I convert balance and change prices for games. I have euros on my account now, but I would like to receive Russian rubles 6a46f8de-3573-413e-b801-c2f1495b3a9e
  10. Want to change currency

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Want to change currency: Whenever I pay for the stuff in Xbox or digital store, I have to pay the additional fee for the card company if I use the current setting for currency. They request to change it to USD to void it...