How do I change the controller configuration?

Discus and support How do I change the controller configuration? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New XBox 360 user (got tired of issues with another console), ALL of my video gaming is with racing games / driving simulators and I really want to use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaggyDionysus96, Jan 14, 2014.

1. How do I change the controller configuration?

New XBox 360 user (got tired of issues with another console), ALL of my video gaming is with racing games / driving simulators and I really want to use the right and left 'sticks' for steering (left) and accelerate/brake (right). With SBK X it wasn't a problem
    (and I was already used to that title's menu structure and setup options). What has frustrated me with Forza 4 is that I cannot find anything anywhere that allows me to change the 'default' controller configuration.

So...

A) Can it be done?

and

B) if it can, how do I get there?

TIA,

:)

BaggyDionysus96, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    How do I change?..

Both pics are the same on the Xbox One.

At the moment it will only change on the Xbox One,it wont change on your 360 & your forums gamercard doesn't recognize games played/gamercard from the Xbox One.

This is something that will no doubt be sorted out sometime but no one knows when.

Daft Badger, Jan 14, 2014
  3. How do I change?..

Hey guys, i'm wanting to change my PUBLIC gamerpic. I can change just one Gamerpic on my Console/Smartglass.

My one on the forums and to most people is the State of Decay gamerpic which I changed on my 360 console.

I want to make my PUBLIC and PRIVATE gamerpic one from Xbox One.

Ideas?

Thank you.

DropDeadDan1412, Jan 14, 2014
  4. franco d'esaro Win User

How do I change my routers configuration

What does your router have to do with your university's network?

I assume that when you connect to the university network you only use your PC and not your router. If not, then explain further. Have you previously managed to connect to your university's WiFi network or have you never managed to do so?

The WiFi security settings to use must be provided to you by the management of your university. Can you connect to the internet with your computer through your home WiFi network?
  5. rodneybouch Win User

Anybody got the xbox one live tv to work with videotron illico?

I have the explorer 8642HD and I am not able to change channel ... I have sound and image but no control not able to configure is anyone as Ir code or know how to get it to configure everthing manually
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How do I change my routers configuration to public

If the router is the college campas's then you cant personally. The college isnt going to do that either as it would leave their network wide open and vulnerable.

That being said most college campuses block gaming devices unless they are whitelisted. Generally the only way to fix this is to speak with the colleges IT Admin and ask them to add your console to the whitelist so i can get past their firewall.

Again you wouldnt be able to do any of this yourself and would have to contact your colleges IT admin.
  7. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

How do I change my routers configuration to public

You will have to speak to your Network Admin.
  8. dan cal Win User

Controller MOGA XP5-X PLUS and some issue about buttons

And what should i do with this app? Is something about the controller? If it is, can you tell me how to configurate my controller in this app and play games well?
Thema:

How do I change the controller configuration?

1. How do I change the controller configuration? - Similar Threads - change controller configuration

2. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  3. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  4. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1
  5. Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...: As the question says, can you—be it using CLI or something else (AHK, an API, etc.)—change the light on the Elite Series 2 controller's logo without using the Xbox Accessories app? Looking to do...
  6. Headset chat mixer bar greyed out and not able to change/new controller breaking current...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer bar greyed out and not able to change/new controller breaking current...: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox Series S and just had the opportunity to begin using it for the first time. However, upon joining a party, I noticed two issues. The first issue was that I...
  7. I have changed my elite controller home button to green.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have changed my elite controller home button to green.: I have changed my elite controller home button, however when I leave editing it changes back to the default color. What am I missing? e72be71b-40a8-47e8-ac1c-608eee0a0254
  8. Why isn't there a way to change controller deadzone universally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't there a way to change controller deadzone universally.: Some games don't have a setting for deadzones. Why isn't there an option to just set a base deadzone for your controller through the console. If some games can change my standard controller...
  9. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity: Other people have posted asking about this years ago and I think it's insane Microsoft has not added this to their Xbox Elite Series 2 controller! It would be very useful if you could adjust the...
  10. XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Elite 2 Controller Shift to Change Sensitivity: Other people have posted asking about this years ago and I think it's insane Microsoft has not added this to their Xbox Elite Series 2 controller! It would be very useful if you could adjust the...