How do I change the configuration of my Microsoft account to play Minecraft multiplayer?

Discus and support How do I change the configuration of my Microsoft account to play Minecraft multiplayer? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I play on Nintendo switch lite and I wanna play with my friend but it says that I can’t play multiplayer because of configuration on my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BIGTGAMER09, Mar 16, 2023.

1. BIGTGAMER09
    BIGTGAMER09 Guest

How do I change the configuration of my Microsoft account to play Minecraft multiplayer?

I play on Nintendo switch lite and I wanna play with my friend but it says that I can’t play multiplayer because of configuration on my Microsoft account, how do I change the configuration?

:)

BIGTGAMER09, Mar 16, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.

see it in your privacy settings:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings
  3. XxQUARTZxELFxX Win User

Minecraft Xbox Sever WeeWeeGaming Community

How do u play multiplayer on minecraft me and my friend don't know how do u change graphics or ,something
  4. weaselteat Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." please help me resolve
    this problem because i have nothing on my account restricting this type of play.

Please send advice quickly as possible.
    I have the same issue with my children’s accounts. No matter what settings I change, they cannot play with me on my realm.

This is infuriating especially since it’s only affecting minecraft. I can play other multiplayer games with them, though.
  5. Rostom L Win User

I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I am a playstation user I was wondering how to fix it as this hasn't happened before

Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

If you play Minecraft even if you're on PS console, it will still require you to have a Microsoft/Xbox account especially when playing multiplayer.

What happened when you tried to sign in with your Microsoft/Xbox account?

Kindly visit the link below for more information regarding Minecraft multiplayer:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Best regards,
  6. Magnus Gronas Win User

Changing how my "microsoft-account is configured"

Thank you for the help, i got my dad to change my date of birth.
Thema:

1. How do I change the configuration of my Microsoft account to play Minecraft multiplayer? - Similar Threads - change configuration Microsoft

2. how to change servers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change servers on xbox: i got my xbox in oregon and i think its still connected to the servers there cause when i test it on a speedtest website i get 10-13ms latency to the servers connected to dallas but 100-130ms when...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  5. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  6. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  7. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  8. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  9. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  10. How do I change my routers configuration

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my routers configuration: I’m trying to connect to my university’s WiFi but it says that because it’s not WPA/WPA2 or WEP it won’t do it 99728f5e-792e-4118-a748-ffaefea56b6a