How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

Discus and support How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile?? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JeezyIsHere, Jul 27, 2021.

1. JeezyIsHere
    JeezyIsHere Guest

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?

:)

JeezyIsHere, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

To resolve the privacy issue on your account, make sure you are logged in with your Microsoft account at the link below, when accessing check the privacy tab and Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety, check that all options are on allow.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

To resolve the privacy issue on your account, make sure you are logged in with your Microsoft account at the link below, when accessing check the privacy tab and Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety, check that all options are on allow.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings
  4. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  5. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?
    Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Privacy controls for mcpe

Are you playing this on your mobile device? If so, I found a video showing how to change privacy settings for Minecraft PE.

Video link: https://youtu.be/Qsi2u8eGIBg
Thema:

1. How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile?? - Similar Threads - change privacy settings

2. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  3. Unable to change/edit privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change/edit privacy settings: I have been trying to change my privacy settings as i am attempting to use a client for Minecraft. But the system detects that i am using a child account and redirects me to the page stating that...
  4. unable to change xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to change xbox privacy settings: Starting from https://account.microsoft.com/privacy?fref=home.drawers.privacy.privacy-dashboard&refd=account.microsoft.com on the "Privacy settings in our products" section clicking on the Xbox...
  5. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...
  6. Why can't I change any of my privacy settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change any of my privacy settings?: I want to change my privacy settings, but it tells me I can't because it's a child account in a family group. I'm not in a family, and I never have been. Because I'm not in a family, I can't...
  7. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  8. Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere: It seems that as Microsoft have tried to migrate their Xbox privacy settings, all of their old hyperlinks no longer work, let me make a list of the methods I have tried (none of them work):...
  9. I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.: (Sorry for any english errors) I was trying to acess the online safety and privacy Xbox account settings but everytime i go to that page it appears the "The URL may be misspelled or the page...
  10. I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...: I am a PC player, using Windows 10. I currently have a gamepass subscription. I have had this xbox/microsoft account for a fairly long time (since at least 2013, but probably longer). It is the...