How do i change my xboxlive passcode on a 360 patform

Discus and support How do i change my xboxlive passcode on a 360 patform in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i change my xbox live passcode? e5412504-5ed9-4d6d-bc70-0a369c5aa42b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Pearman, May 5, 2023.

1. How do i change my xboxlive passcode on a 360 patform

How do i change my xbox live passcode?

:)

James Pearman, May 5, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey James!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to change your Xbox Live 360 passcode, you must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your passcode online:

Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.

(An adult account is registered on the birthdate 22 years old and older upon the account's first creation)

The console must be registered in your name.

If it's not yet registered, sign in to your account on account.microsoft.com > then go to Devices. From there you can register your Xbox 360 console serial number on your adult Microsoft account.

Please let me know once you have meet the following criteria for you to proceed with your Xbox live 360 passcode reset.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se....
  3. OFWGKTASoup Win User

forgotten passcode

how do i change my passcode and account on my xbox 360
  4. CoriMitchell1 Win User

Xbox Live

My kids changed the passcode on my xbox 360 controller. Now i cant access my Xbox live. How do i fix this?
  5. RG Trickss Win User

Blocking Xbox Live Profile from multi aged family

I FORGOT MY XBOXLIVE PASSCODE:(
  6. Lady Nataleigh Win User

How do I change my passcode

Oh, there isn't a difference between accounts. They're basically the same thing but for different platforms.
Thema:

1. How do i change my xboxlive passcode on a 360 patform - Similar Threads - change xboxlive passcode

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  6. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  7. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  8. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  9. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  10. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...