How do I change my sons xbox account to his name instead of mine (his dad)

Discus and support How do I change my sons xbox account to his name instead of mine (his dad) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; He has a xbox name handle but the name showing up in xbox is showing my name instead of his which is making t confusing t his friends on xbox? How do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ktkf, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Ktkf
    Ktkf Guest

He has a xbox name handle but the name showing up in xbox is showing my name instead of his which is making t confusing t his friends on xbox?

How do I fix this?

Thanks.

:)

Ktkf, Sep 1, 2020
  2. iiTheGoldOneX Win User

Go to the Microsoft logo on the top left, go to more actions under your name and email, edit profile, edit name.
  3. EliteXninjaX150 (Ret Win User

Hey Ktkf,

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to change your son name from your name to his.

You simply need to go to Here and click on "More Actions" and a drop down menu should appear simply click "Edit Profile' to change the name. Hope
    this helps you.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

How do I change my son’s name on his account? Not his gamer tag.

5. LePe75 Win User

Yes. We have a family account and I can change my name but not his.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to be signed in under his account.
Thema:

1. How do I change my sons xbox account to his name instead of mine (his dad) - Similar Threads - change sons account

2. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  3. How do I fix and change my son birthday on his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix and change my son birthday on his account: I just made a new Xbox live account for my son and put my daughters birthday on accident and now it asks for my permission for everything he tries to do and I’d like to fix it plus when setting up...
  4. How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...: My son's birthday is on my profile and now I can't change anything on any of the accounts. How can this be changed? dbe6047c-99fe-4401-845e-f55a222abe1a
  5. How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...: Every since my son has moved out and got his own xbox, the games, data and stuff he paid for in games he wants to keep. Would this be possible or can someone suggest any other alternative? The...
  6. My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has the email and password changed, tried online recover but no luck for now: I have two child's account under my main account. For both I purchased a license for Minecraft. Now my son, yesterday received an information that his email linked to the microsoft has changed...
  7. My son changed my gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son changed my gamertag.: Can Microsoft switch it back? I don't feel like it's fair for me to have to pay $10 for me to have it rolled back to what it was. This was not an action I took and my son thought he was changing...
  8. How do I change my son's account to multi player?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change my son's account to multi player?: Hi My son received an X Box for his birthday but is unable to play some of the games as the multi player function isn't available. I have visited the website and forum and I cannot see how this...
  9. My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...: My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Should be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  10. Transfer account to son or change/update email issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer account to son or change/update email issue: I created an account under my name and email when my son was little years ago. - I would like to transfer his game account to his email now. - Is this possible? - ( Side note) - He has his own...