How do I change my profile age if I'm not able to?

Discus and support How do I change my profile age if I'm not able to? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried to fix an issue regarding age listed on my Microsoft profile and have already contacted Microsoft support where after further examination of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stefanica Eric, Dec 19, 2022.

1. How do I change my profile age if I'm not able to?

I've tried to fix an issue regarding age listed on my Microsoft profile and have already contacted Microsoft support where after further examination of the issue I was redirected here since I could get better assistance. My account's age is 14, but I am not of that age. This is an issue that affects a few games that Microsoft is affiliated with and (for example) doesn't let me play Minecraft Multiplayer. I was told I needed to access a parent account in order to fix this. Any way to help?

:)

Stefanica Eric, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Changing birthdates is not an option but this can be managed and yes, you're correct that an adult or your parents are needed.

You need to ask them to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and add you as a member, and once done they need to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings so they can manage your account and privacy settings.
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

CAN YOU Change my age on Roblox?

Hey there, Destiny Wolf

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

If you have set the age to under thirteen, you will not be able to change your age. If your age is older than thirteen, you will be able to change your age. More information on how to change your age on Roblox can be found here: How Do I Change My Age – Roblox Support

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  4. CamBoyd Win User

Can’t change custom gamer picture

How do i change my microsft age so i am able to upload a custom pic
  5. Smwutches Win User

how do I change my profile picture without changing my age

There's no way around the age restriction.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Privacy settings

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

Is your age reflected in your account previously? If you have changed the age of your account it won't do any good.

https://account.microsoft.com/profile
Thema:

1. How do I change my profile age if I'm not able to? - Similar Threads - change profile age

2. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  3. Game maps not switching back with profile change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game maps not switching back with profile change: I have an xbox series x, and my gf has the series s. I recently logged her into my console to play her Way of the Hunter game, and when I signed her out, and myself back in, the game stays on her...
  4. Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!: So i had changed my gamertag on my series x console, and since then i am unable to download my 360 profile to play 360 games, for example L4D. i had called support twice & emailed, they are NO...
  5. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  6. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84
  7. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  8. Family profiles and changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family profiles and changes: I am the parent with an Xbox game pass account and have two children using an Xbox and a PC. The game pass is purchased under my email address. This was set up a long time ago when I my son was...
  9. Gamertag changed and new server profile (?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag changed and new server profile (?): Hello everyone. to briefly explain my situation. I reinstalled my OS on a new SSD, thus also reinstalled my Minecraft. Logged into the same account I had played on literally 2 days before and my...
  10. How do I change the age on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age on my profile?: I put the wrong birth year and Microsoft thinks I’m a child. ac2769e5-a6d6-4b11-9429-201936f3d33e