how do i change my privacy settings on windows 10 so i can play on minecraft realms

Discus and support how do i change my privacy settings on windows 10 so i can play on minecraft realms in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; half of the help options are for controler players and require a controler 70e32920-9010-491c-9b6b-e8a09b149a5b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dingusW, Jan 3, 2023.

1. dingusW
    dingusW Guest

how do i change my privacy settings on windows 10 so i can play on minecraft realms

half of the help options are for controler players and require a controler

:)

dingusW, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?
    Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in changing your privacy settings to play Minecraft.

You may do so by going to this link:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

In any case you cannot get to your privacy settings, it means your account is a child account and needs an adult permission to change the settings for you.

You can add your account to an adult account on this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/family

Once done, you can then use the adult account to change your settings.

Hope that helps!
  4. DanMatthews2 Win User

Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms

My child is attempting to play in a realm on Minecraft Pocket Edition on his phone. It works just fine when we play on the Xbox, but we are traveling and he would like to connect from his phone. It says he cannot play because of how his Xbox live account
    is set up. You can change these settings online. I went and double checked to make sure, all the privacy settings for Xbox One and Windows 10 are set to allow so he should be able to play online.
  5. LucasLukassen Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your privacy and online settings in aka.ms/account settings
    but it never works i cant find privacy settings anywhere it sends me to xbox support everytime. Please help
    i cant join my friends and i cant go online:(
  6. Matthias.be Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
Thema:

1. how do i change my privacy settings on windows 10 so i can play on minecraft realms - Similar Threads - change privacy settings

2. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  3. Unable to change/edit privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change/edit privacy settings: I have been trying to change my privacy settings as i am attempting to use a client for Minecraft. But the system detects that i am using a child account and redirects me to the page stating that...
  4. unable to change xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to change xbox privacy settings: Starting from https://account.microsoft.com/privacy?fref=home.drawers.privacy.privacy-dashboard&refd=account.microsoft.com on the "Privacy settings in our products" section clicking on the Xbox...
  5. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...
  6. Why can't I change any of my privacy settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change any of my privacy settings?: I want to change my privacy settings, but it tells me I can't because it's a child account in a family group. I'm not in a family, and I never have been. Because I'm not in a family, I can't...
  7. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  8. Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere: It seems that as Microsoft have tried to migrate their Xbox privacy settings, all of their old hyperlinks no longer work, let me make a list of the methods I have tried (none of them work):...
  9. I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.: (Sorry for any english errors) I was trying to acess the online safety and privacy Xbox account settings but everytime i go to that page it appears the "The URL may be misspelled or the page...
  10. I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...: I am a PC player, using Windows 10. I currently have a gamepass subscription. I have had this xbox/microsoft account for a fairly long time (since at least 2013, but probably longer). It is the...