how do i change my gamerpic on PC?

Discus and support how do i change my gamerpic on PC? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i spent alot of time perfecting a picture, and i would like to set it as my pfp on xbox. Problem is, i only have it on PC and i cant find out how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Qu Mods, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Qu Mods
    Qu Mods Guest

i spent alot of time perfecting a picture, and i would like to set it as my pfp on xbox. Problem is, i only have it on PC and i cant find out how to change it on PC. Please help.

:)

Qu Mods, Jan 15, 2023
  2.   Win User

meant to ask on this account not that one
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in changing your gamer picture from your PC.

You can actually do this using the Xbox companion app, if you do not have the app yet on your PC, please download this app from the Microsoft store.

Once you open the app, sign in to your account.

Once signed in, Click on your current profile image on the left side of the app.

Click Customize on the next page.

Click on the big circle where the picture should set to customize your gamer picture.

Then click on choose a custom picture. You should be able to select the image you want to add to your gamer picture.

Hope that helps!
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to revert to xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox one

5. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I change my gamerpic to a custom one on the pc?

Hi there -Mizzle-, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

At the moment, it's only possible to change your gamerpic to a custom one using the Xbox app on mobile phones or from an Xbox console. It's not possible to do it from a PC.

You can confirm this yourself at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/change-gamerpic-on-xbox-one

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?

Thema:

1. how do i change my gamerpic on PC? - Similar Threads - change gamerpic

2. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  3. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  4. Gamerpic won't change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpic won't change: I've tried to change my gamerpicture a couple times and I've waited days and it still hasn't changed. I even tested if maybe it was something bad so I tried to put a cat as my picture and there's...
  5. Why isn't my gamerpic changing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my gamerpic changing?: I have been spending the past 4 hours trying to have it change and there is no change. I just want it to change and nothing is helping 35860c1c-6ee1-41b0-8ef2-e48d38d720ff
  6. I want to change my gamerpic to an Israel flag but Xbox refuses to accept it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my gamerpic to an Israel flag but Xbox refuses to accept it.: The reasons why are neither here nor there. Microsoft would have no issue with a US or UK flag and I have never had any kind of behaviour warning so the only factor seems to be anti semitism. Any...
  7. Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there: Hey, I don't see any changes from my xbox gamerpic and I changed it from the Xbox app, and it is a custom gamerpic, and nothing has came. Please help. b49b4610-bf9a-475b-9543-96976fc2f99b
  8. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  9. How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?: I want kids to change their own gamerpic if they want to. 64a2fc3a-1d15-4563-898a-3e74109aec33
  10. cant change gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant change gamerpic: i cannot change my pfp its been 2 months and i have no suspension e3bf741f-e946-4391-9e92-6b3a91712146