How do I change my country/region on my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I change my country/region on my Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In my profile my country/region is set as United States but should be United Kingdom, how do I change it? 4f1964c1-dc95-46a5-ad1b-af42f04d3f3e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Finlay Reid, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Finlay Reid
    Finlay Reid Guest

In my profile my country/region is set as United States but should be United Kingdom, how do I change it?

:)

Finlay Reid, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Julián Ponce Win User

how to get an xbox live account while living outside the US

3. DrifterX22 Win User

XBox Game pass PC availability in Bangladesh?

4. Christyna64 Win User

xbox wont play any of my downloaded games

5. Onyx Is Here Win User

I can't change my country/region in billing options.

6. Georges C. Win User

Thema:

1. How do I change my country/region on my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - change country region

2. I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t edit my profile info. It’s blocked from changing it and I need to change my country: When I click on edit profile information all the boxed are dark grey and uneditable. I need to change this from United States to United Kingdom My Microsoft account won’t link with my Xbox...
  3. Why can’t I change my country/region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my country/region?: Hi all, For some reason my country/region is set as the United States. I only became aware of this when trying to add a Microsoft voucher into my account. I am from the United Kingdom and want to...
  4. How do i change my xbox location when the country in the address is greyed out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my xbox location when the country in the address is greyed out?: I have managed to change my xbox location, but when i try to add in a new payment option, it doesnt let me change my country in the address section. So, i cannot add a new local payment option and...
  5. Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change country/region when attempting to add payment method for xbox game pass: I'm trying to sign up for XBOX game pass, but I can't change the country/region when doing so. I'm not in the US, and Game pass is available in Norway. The drop-down menu to change the...
  6. Can I gift a game to a friend that lives in another country if I change my region to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gift a game to a friend that lives in another country if I change my region to their...: I want to gift a game to a friend in another country but can't, so I'm wondering if it will work, if I change my region to their country, and then gift them the game ? Or does my IP also have to...
  7. How to change a gamertag when the country/region field is grayed out during payment?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change a gamertag when the country/region field is grayed out during payment?: Hey all, Hope you're doing great! I'm trying to change my Gamertag, so it doesn't have the numbers appended to it (something that wasn't well explained when I first changed it for free). I have...
  8. My country has been set as US even though I'm in the UK and I can't change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My country has been set as US even though I'm in the UK and I can't change it: When I go to edit my profile information the country is greyed out. How can I change it? e010606f-b093-4ae4-bd13-616967de4577
  9. Please can I get help changing country/region for payment purposes :)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please can I get help changing country/region for payment purposes :): Hi, I would like some help to change my tweens country/region for payment purposes. We live in New Zealand and I have a New Zealand credit card and address attached to his account. However, when I...
  10. Can't Change region/country to change Gamertag in xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change region/country to change Gamertag in xbox live.: When I go to change my gamertag it asks for a billing address but the country bar is grayed out and set to USA, I am from Indonesia. I have seen this problem around before but no fixes that work...