How do I change my "Content Restrictions."
Discus and support How do I change my "Content Restrictions." in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm 19 years old and I have Game Pass, I'm trying to purchase an M-Rated game through Game Pass, but it's just telling me that the game's beyond my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SpotStar, Jun 11, 2021.
Thema:
How do I change my "Content Restrictions."
Loading...
-
How do I change my "Content Restrictions." - Similar Threads - change Content Restrictions
-
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes
in XboX InsidersRegarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For... -
how do i change my "content restriction" as an orginizer?
in XBoX Games and Appshow do i change my "content restriction" as an orginizer?: I am an organizer for my family group, and when I try to play some games, it says "content restrictions," but I never put them on. How can I change that in my settings? I have already tried... -
If I change the Microsoft account on my Xbox 360 profile, do I lose my games and content?
in XBoX Games and AppsIf I change the Microsoft account on my Xbox 360 profile, do I lose my games and content?: As I mentioned in the title, I have owned this Xbox 360 for the better part of 11 years. Of course, being a child I had to use a guardian's email for the Xbox live profile which now has a plethora... -
How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches... -
It says shared content denied and then it takes me to settings but I can't change them?
in XBoX AccessibilityIt says shared content denied and then it takes me to settings but I can't change them?: Whenever I try to launch Roblox on my Xbox series s it says share content denied but when I click it it takes me to settings and it don't let me change my settings.... -
were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...
in XBoX on Consoleswere in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...: were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other players 433e957c-a34a-4740-8de5-7bb98449d98a